Die Die Die, Live Live Live

*Monday, 3rd March 2008*

I usually don't blog on Monday. Monday is the most dreaded day for corporate slave like me.

When I set my GTalk status to "Busy, sleepy, grumpy" this morning, Xavier (seems to be quite free) buzzed me.

*Crappy English ahead. Read with your own risk.*

Xavier: Why u so busy today???
Azzuro Hyperion: Cos it's Monday lah. Why you so happy?
Xavier: Cos I want to cheat myself. So i tell myself i m very happy lor. Self hypnotism.
Azzuro Hyperion: Haaa? Poor Xavier.


After lunch time...

Xavier: Still busy???
Azzuro Hyperion: Haiz... feel like wanna jump out from the window. 5th floor can die or not?
Xavier: Cannot. But very painful. And half dead. Walk down to buy ice cream, then no need to die.
Azzuro Hyperion: (How did he know I like ice cream???) Cannot leave, clients might call. It would be so good if got someone tapau (pack) snacks for me and bring it here :(
Xavier: Awwwww... I tapau for u, but give it to u when i next see u :p
Azzuro Hyperion: Cis... then u might as well makan it yourself lah.
Xavier: 5pm! No need to jump cos it's pass office hour. Yay!
Azzuro Hyperion: I off at 6pm la. Poor me. Got one more hour to go... can die.
Xavier: 48 minutes to go.
Azzuro Hyperion: Die die die.
Xavier: Live live live.


[insert laptop and computer stuff here]

Xavier: But what about the vista business with AERO experience?
Azzuro Hyperion: You need that meh?
Xavier: Isn't it a good experience there? Got AERO woh. ( ----> <---- <---<<< ) Nice to have isn't it? :p
Azzuro Hyperion: = =" Can I shoot u with that aero?
Xavier: Cannot.
Azzuro Hyperion: Can lah.
Xavier: Eh... no finger print! No web camera!
Azzuro Hyperion: Buy separately lah.
Xavier: I want finger print ler. Like more COOL liddat. Ok la, it's about time to go. See, not so bad la another hour. Bukannyer nak mati pun :p
Azzuro Hyperion: Jumping later mah.
Xavier: Save energy to jump from 5th floor. And save money for ice cream. So next time feel sien (bored), go to dell.com.my and formulate a "peng leng cheng" (cheap and nice) laptop for me. :p C u tomorrow. Tata!


I think I giggled while I type them out. Thanks Xavier.

6 comments:

Ganymede said...

Clearly work is turning your brain mushy...

Janvier said...

Monday blues, fine...but sounds like a weird reason for not blogging on Monday!

Sukanya kitten di-meow-kan, don'tcha think Jason?

Jason said...

QR,
Isn't that brain is supposed to be mushy? :P

Janvier,
Monday blues + work, so no blogging at work lah.

Ergh. I don't like di-meow-kan. And you made me remember of Sam during charades!

Medie007 said...

haha.... sam purring.. :P :P :P

Medie007 said...

haha.... sam purring.. :P :P :P

Jason said...

AhBong,
Yes, he does :P