Citi Fan

*Thursday, 6th March 2008*

Hmm... what am I doing? It's not like me to update so frequently...

I was supposed to be browsing at pasar malam just now when droplets of rain started to fall... *DEM* No choice, so I hurried to the nearby shophouses and settle for dinner.... wan tan mee, a bad one. :(

No one were on MSN or GTalk. Guess everyone must be busy dating.. Then suddenly feel like wanna take pictures. So I ransacked my drawer (more like a hidden trash compartment) and found these:

Photobucket
Ooo.. I'm rich!



I'm such a loyal Citibank fan ain't it? I changed the card 4 times (start from black to gold, then blue and back to black now). Don't ask me why, I don't know either.

Looking at these cards, they reminds me a lot of my ex, G. In fact, these are the sub-cards he gave to me. We practically using the same card (colour) from the same company until now. In case you're wondering, yes, I still keep the latest one. It's still swipe-able as he refused to terminate my card even after we broke up.

If he change card again, I might get another new one. I wonder what colour I will get. The platinum one, maybe? :P

14 comments:

Sam said...

Some people collect stamps.

Others, money.

And now I see someone who collects credit cards. :P

Jason said...

Sam,
Only from Citibank somemore, right? ;p

Janvier said...

Still keeping?! And not using?! Help him get platinum la! Although admittedly our own one we also takmau upgrade. :P

Anonymous said...

What? Your ex didn't cancel the card even after the breakup? Are you sure he wants to breakup? Hehehe...

Or maybe he wants to make you feel guilty for using his money because you broke up with him? Well, just a wild guess.

Ganymede said...

I've always love the Citibank cards. They look so chic!

adrien said...

amex all the way! :p

but now all i've got is a emergency-only ADCD card - a unactivated sub-card from my dad's. benci! it's like waving a piece of meat in front of a hungry dog i tell ya! grrrr....

btw swipe la! :p

Jason said...

Janvier,
Still keeping and use occasionally. What!? You can get platinum!?

Calvin,
Haha, I have no idea. By the way, I don't think I will feel guilty when I swipe it :P

QR,
UOB not bad too.

Adrien,
Har... your dad banned you from using credit card??? If it's unactivated, how to use?

Swipe swipe :p

savante said...

ARe those your credit cards? :O

poof said...

omg

its a bit dangerous to not block your name fully no?

even if the security number is behind

Jason said...

Savante,
Yeah, why?

Gauzzel,
I think it's better now?

Derek said...

So nice of your ex to keep on subbing card for u ;-)

Citibank good choice le, many benefits.

Unknown said...

you are rich.. :P

Cheryl said...

dear2, we go shopping and u can swipe for me too! :D

Jason said...

Derek,
Em... I have no idea what's he thinking.

Daohui,
Bwahahhaha...

Cheryl,
>_< I'm the one who suffer after that...