Meme of 4

*Friday, 7th March 2008*

Something is really wrong with me.

*Excerpt from Xavier's blog.

4 Jobs I've Had In My Life:

a) freelance web designer
- teamed up with 3 of my college friends, we formed a "freelance web design company" with me as the main designer (I scored the highest in Web and HTML in my class, don't play play :p ). Our first business was create a 3-frame homepage for a construction company in Seremban. We got RM900, so divide by 4, RM225 per person.

b) kitchen helper
- i remembered I mention before that I cook. I worked in a cafe after college (which is not related to the course I took!), basically need to list down the items that need to replenish (frozen meats, veggies, fruits, milk, seasonings etc) and help with the cooking itself. The best thing working in the kitchen is I can literally eat all the time (itchy hands will always prey on excessive fries, nugget, bun, sausage, ice blended fruit juice, ice cream etc etc) so I will never get starved. :p

c) shop assistant
- another non-related job to my studies, it's working in a photo shop. Too bad they don't sell digital cameras here, else I would have learned more on photography. It's a one leg kick job where I need to attend to customers, take orders, sort out photos, photostat, process the used negatives, change photo papers etc.

- Later, boss' wife getting lazier and teach me how to use the digital machine to print pictures (I'm the first employee who get to operate the machine all these years). When boss not around, me and the aunties will pakat to print our own pictures for free. *evil grin*

- Most challenging task is to refill the light sensitive photo paper in the dark room (there's no red light like those you watch in movie). And occasionally, I get to see some hottie's pictures (which I will secretly download to my thumb drive) and some sexual explicit video clips took with digital camera.

d) sales & admin, high end jewelry
- a friend recommend this job to me (the boss and my friend were uni-mates back in Oz) which is quite challenging cos my boss is a perfectionist and also all the other colleagues (mostly girls) are expert in persuading those tai tais and datins. But luckily, I get to do most of the paperwork (I don't like to serve females, mind you), build company's website, design jewelry based on client's custom order and learn about gemstones. It was a good experience.

4 Movies I
Can Watch Over And Over Again

a) Shall We Dance
b) Rice Rhapsody
c) Van Helsing
d) X-Men trilogy

*These are the movies that kept me company for the first few months when I moved to KL.

4 Places I've Been On Vacation

a) Bangkok - one of the place I love the most; the food, the bizarre stuff you can find there, the people, the gay clubs etc.

b) Pangkor Island - a relaxing place, with clean and beautiful private beach facing the Straits of Malacca, nice salted egg crabs, monkeys at the verandah, nice sunset view.

c) Taman Negara, Pahang - miss this place a lot, one of the best nature holiday I had. Jungle trekking to Teresek Hill top, canopy walk, Gua Telinga, "rapid shooting" and real real nice authentic Malay meals...

d) Pattaya - although I prefer BKK than this, it's a good place to visit for the beach if you're into water sports and go go bars.

4 Of My Favourite Food

Only 4!? I have plenty in my mind!

a) Kin Kin chilli pan mee
b) Egg skin popiah
c) Ais kacang with ice cream
d) Death by Chocolate

4 Places I Would Like To Visit

a) Japan (Tokyo, Hokkaido...)
b) French Polynesia (Bora Bora, Tahiti...)
c) Kenyir Lake
d) Langkawi Island

4 Most Overused Phrase

a) yeah yeah
b) you know...
c) omg
d) aiyer

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch

a) Dramas: Charmed, The Naked Truth, Desperate Houswives,
b) Cooking shows: AFC Channel
c) Science, Nature: National Geographic, Discovery
d) Cartoons: Kickers, Power Rangers (when I was still in secondary school!)

Lazy to tag anyone..... just do this for fun :p

6 comments:

Medie007 said...

that omg reminds me of ur reaction in the escalator...

oh... my god.... with ur hands' action...

sniggering sniggering sniggering. :P

Sam said...

Old meme lah - we all done this ages ago. :P

Ganymede said...

Didn't you use to work as a gigolo?

Wekekekke.

Jason said...

AhBong,
Did I do any action!? OMG

Sam,
Yalah, but I never did it.

QR,
Ehem... gigolo suits you more :P

savante said...

So exactly what's wrong with you? :) You said that in the beginning.

Jason said...

Savante,
I update in 3 days a row. That's something wrong with me.