Superpower

*Sunday, 23rd March 2008*

Happy Easter.

I recently downloaded Heroes Season 1 (yeah, I know I'm quite outdated). I like how the heroes started to discover their abilities and use them to change certain situations. Love Claire's regenerative and healing ability.

If I can choose my power, I want to be invisible. When I was still in secondary school, there's a group of college/university students rent a house opposite mine. They spoke Mandarin, so I guess they're not local (maybe from mainland China or Taiwan). You can call me pervert but I used to spy on them from my room when they hang out at the porch, topless. That time, I was thinking, it would be good if I can be invisible so I can sneak into their house (or worst, their rooms or bathroom!).

Photobucket
Invisible sex!



Yeah, if I have superpower, I will be one of the villians. The perverted villian. :p
Then I can follow some hottie back home or to the gym changing room. *evil grin*

This is just another random post on a boring Sunday noon.

*Picture courtesy of Funny Pictures.

17 comments:

William said...

Note to self: Don't change clothes or use the toilet at Jason's place.

Shake Trees said...

how to sex when cant see ah? feel ah? bwuahaha... like a blind man lor lidat. no fun.

william, where's his place ah? must avoid the entire town at all cost lor lidat. kekeke...

Ganymede said...

Aiye.

*tsk tsk tsk

Jason said...

William,
Wait till I really can turn invisible first.

Koala,
Hello Koala. Hm... true also. Maybe just turn invisible to enter the room and change back to visible after that. Haha.

QR,
Don't tsk lah. *pinch

Little Prince said...

wouldn't you think the ability to morph would be way cooler than? can change to the *victim's* ideal person and actually HAVE PROPER SEX!?
*in a way you are a hero cause you are allowing them to fantasize their sexual pleasure*

savante said...

Odd. I've always wanted to be a telepath. Psychic powers are the bomb.

Janvier said...

Wow, admitted to being a pervert villian. Jason the Voyeur!

Koala: Have you read the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen comic? The Invisible Man actually rapes girls in nunneries XD so Jason can rape them while they are sleeping!

Alex said...

Oh my.... what a power! Hehehehe.... horny la u...

Jason said...

Savante,
So you can drag whoever you like to you? :P

Janvier,
What voyeur!? Why voyeur!?
Em.. I dont do pussies.

Alex,
:p

Fable Frog said...

i have the same thought as yours too! i wanna be invisible and watch up close! haha but then i chance my mind. I rather have the ability to control other's mind instead!

Glog said...

I don't need no power...
Just Zachary Quinto aka the villian is just fine!!!

Sam said...

What's more fun is jumping from body to body - soul exchange. If I can jump into your body - I can control your body and make you do extra naughty stuff to yourself and maybe others. And just when I'm in danger of getting hit in the face - I shall jump to someone else's body and to safety. :P

The only problem is that I'll lose my original body. :3

Ryan said...

I wish to have a super-power which can grant all my wishes. :p

Jason said...

Fable Frog,
Control others to make him do whatever you want? Including stripping? :P

Glog,
Are you sure?? O_o

Sam,
That sounds fun! Parasite.

Ryan,
Then you'll be the main target of all the villians.

MrBunnyBan said...

But if you're invisible, you wont have uncles lusting for you. :P

Jason said...

Ban,
Oh, that's good news!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is also thought excellent.