Meme From Kenny

*Friday, 28th March 2008*

I almost forgot this! Meme from Kenny:

1. Which feature do you zoom in on when you meet a guy for the first time?
Hair, overall face, chest, arms and his apparels.

2. Who is your role model?
I used to like Jet Li after watched him in Bodyguard From Beijing. Now... none lah.

3. What's the healthiest thing you would eat among sushi, salad and sandwich?
Sandwich. Seldom go for Japanese food (no idea why, maybe I'm stingy) and seldom have salad :p

4. Which movie you can watch again and again?
Many. Most of the movies I like (can see in my full profile).

5. Three gadgets that you can't live without?
Handphone, computer and digital camera.

6. What is your most annoying habit?
"Break" my neck and waist. People around will look at me as if I'm an alien.

7. What's one thing you're glad you've outgrown?
Stay alone, sleep alone, eat alone.

8. I get nervous when...
I received unknown calls.

9. My biggest fear is...
Grow old alone.

10.The best thing I've done for myself is...
Maintain my weight at 60kg for the past 6 years.

11. Pass this meme to 5 people.
Nasser
KL Fairy
Lifebook
Defiant
Dao Hui

6 comments:

Darlie & Latte said...

why the cbox cannot function? but is ok

First I must thank you for doing the meme. second is pardon me for being so lazy and leaving no comment here all this while. third is may i know which of the xman u like most?4th is i really like ur banner, nice le. last, nice to meet you again. ;-D

Ganymede said...

And the meme will spread like wild fire!

William said...

I want weight maintenance tips!

Jason said...

Kenny: It's still functioning.

1st, you're welcome. 2nd, no problem, do come back again. 3rd, I like Kitty Pryde aka Shadow Cat (phases through solid objects). 4th, thanks Nasser for the banner. :)

QR,
Spread to you already.

William,
Err.. eat meehoon soup or kueytiau soup for lunch. Mon - Fri. :P

Sam said...

Ah I got memed! :P Shall do it when I get back later - still so busy with the funeral and stuff!

Jason said...

Sam,
Ehh.... is it..?