A Date With Astin

*Sunday, 30th March 2008*


Went out with Astin yesterday; first destination was Starhill Gallery for food tasting, Malay dishes to be precise but fine dining style. The food were simply marvelous. Good ambiance, good service. We ate, chatted and lingered in the restaurant for 4 hours! (unexpected)

We crossed over to Pavilion after that and got ourselves Joh King tarts again. He had the green tea while I picked the coffee flavour. Not good... the coffee taste was too light. As usual, our gaydars picked up signals from everywhere (ping my dar, finally I can say that!) I also went into Padini Concept Store to take a look on the vest that Defiant was ranting about.

Stop by Pudu for yong tau foo and curry chee cheong fun dinner and then Astin suggested "Let's go watch movie! I wanna watch Ah Long Pte Ltd". So he drove all the way to Mid Valley...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Fortunately, we able to get the tickets (such good luck). The movie is quite okay, plenty of violence, fighting, bloody scenes mixed up with comedy in 3 languages (Hokkien, Mandarin and Cantonese). The movie was shoot mostly in KL (can see Old Town kopitiam, Cheras branch in some of the scenes).

After that, drinks at Old Town Cheras... because Astin wanna kap zhai (feast his eyes) and bumped into his ex-colleague, Mr. S (can imagine I'm drooling while they greet each other) but too bad Astin didn't introduce him to me. *tsk tsk tsk* Anyway, I don't think he will be interested in a midget like me.

Photobucket

Read more about Astin here and here.

8 comments:

savante said...

Sob Sob! I had no dinner!

Medie007 said...

juk juk juk...

noted: kap chai. :P


btw, why changer ur banner!?!?!?!

Unknown said...

Eh the banner quite sexy what? But the old banner also ok. Hmmm.

Sooo Astin is your honey???? Tell lah, tell lah. :P

Jason said...

Savante,
It's lunch lah. Or you mean you skipped dinner? Can't be right? :p

Ah Bong,
Kap chai is good for the eyes and soul. Em... changed cos dowan to waste Sam's effort.

DaoHui,
Thanks to Sam.
Huh? Astin is my friend lah.

William said...

They all start as friends... ;)

Nice banner, btw.

Little Prince said...

on a date but kap chai?
-_-#

Ganymede said...

Me wanna see who this Astin guy! Austin Martin? :P

Jason said...

William,
Thanks.. to Sam.

DanielHenry,
It's a fake date.

QR,
You won't be interested in him, trust me :p