Peeping Through The Lens

*Sunday, 16th March 2008*

Photo session was fun. Although it wasn't like what I expected, but it's quite an eye opener. This was my first serious photo shoot session after all. Did some extremely weird things that I won't do normally, for example; sit on the bathroom floor and lie on the floor along the corridor! No lah, I didn't lie on the floor. Just squatt :p

Did I hear someone screaming "OMG"?

"All for the sake of art", the photographer said. "They say life is made bearable by the stories we save and tell".

Thanks to Mr. Photographer, I learned a new trick to eliminate the yellowish effect in my pictures if I happen to take pictures under yellow lights next time. Before left, he complimented on the Red Velvet and Butter Buttercup shots I took for Just Heavenly.

"You got talent lah! Your macro shots are good. Maybe you should consider getting a DSLR in the future."

I guess it's easier to communicate if two people shared the same interest afterall. Can't wait to see the result.

By the way, did I mention he's cute? :p

21 comments:

William said...

Is he straight?

Ganymede said...

More like is he available? :P

Janvier said...

"All for the sake of Art! You've got talent! Maybe you should consider...the future."

Ooooo.

Okay, so you're the squatting kind, not the lying down kind? :P

Sam said...

Hee hee. Squatting. :P

Medie007 said...

you are so obviously... :P :P nth nth...

get dslr! but i spent all my money... :( saving accounts lost a bug chunk... :( :( :(

Little Prince said...

LOLS.

Unknown said...

Hahaha, you all say funny things.

What pics are those? Post it! Post it!

adrien said...

you heart someone kan? MUAHAHAHAHAHA

savante said...

Exactly what else did you do for the sake of art! Skank :P

Jason said...

William,
He's gay.

QR,
No, he's not longer available!

Janvier,
Depends. Squatting is easier :P

Sam,
*Pinch

AhBong,
What are you wanna say? *stares*
Dowan DSLR. No money.

DanielHenry,
LOL

Daohui,
Em... artsy pics :P
Will let you guys know later.

Adrien,
No no, I didn't say that!

Savante,
Wait and see :p

Lifebook said...

savante: NUDE!!!!

Alex said...

So, when can I shoot you?

Kok Jing's said...

Jason hiao again..haiz.. =X

Little Prince said...

alex: you shoot jason and i'll frame him. somebody can feel free to hang him. LOLS!!!

Janvier said...

Daniel Henry: HAHAHA! Jason, hung! :P

Jason said...

Lifebook,
*Throw your brain into washing machine.

Alex,
This weekend? Saturday? Sunday?

Kok Jing,
Sibuklah.

DanielHenry & Janvier,
*Quadruple smacks >:(

MrBunnyBan said...

Ooooooooh, he shot you while you were squatting over toilet? I wanna see also...

Jason said...

Ban,
What are you thinking, I wonder...

Sam said...

He shot into you, you mean? Eeeeeeeeee, skanky Jason. :P

But still. Squatting. Hee hee.

Life Cafez said...

Hahaha...too bad he is Gay but not avalaible! But you are sooo sooooo sooooooo... BLEKKKKK :P

Jason said...

Sam,
*Put your brain together with Lifebook's in washing machine.

Blog4Reel,
Thanks, shall consider that.

LifeCafez,
Sooooo what?? *smack