Gaming Nite With Api

*Thursday, 13rd March 2008*

Photobucket
ObsCure 2 for PS2



I was spooked while playing this few days ago. *Blames Defiant*

I admit I'm quite the chicken when it comes to horror/thriller genre of game/movie.... I never like to scare myself. I thought the game should be okay (from the screenshots at the back cover) but....

Photobucket
"Mei, I think there's something moving over there~~"



The game environment is dark and gloomy. Torchlight is my best friend.

Photobucket
"Someone's dead, Corey! I don't like this!
Let's get out of here, Corey!"



Corpses, blood stains and genetically-altered mutants are everywhere, plus some suspense music will occasionally pop up without notice.

I literally don't dare to play it alone at night.... until Api came over last night as he was nearby and we played the game together (ahahaha). The further we progressed in the game, the more death scenes we encounter until we were being chased, stucked in the lift and my character slaughtered by the rampaging mutant.

Azzuro Hypperion: Shit, why there's puzzle in the lift!?
Api: Faster turn the knobs, it's coming!
Azzuro Hyperion: I'm trying. *mumbling* Come on, come on... *rotating the knobs*
Api: Faster, faster! OMG, that thing's near! *roaring sound effect plus eerie music at background*
Azzuro Hyperion: Damn... OMG!


*Human screaming + beast attacking sound effect + louder eerie background music*

Api: Ewwww... don't want to play this anymore! So much dying scenes, will have trauma tau!
Azzuro Hyperion: Heheheh. If you're not here, I won't be playing this tonight le.


*Change disc to Justice League Heroes*

This is better. :P

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Aiyo game also scared ah? Hehehe. Actually i also won't dare to play alone. :P

Ganymede said...

Wakakakak. Poor thing. :P

You wanted to buy it what. Kekekeke.

How the hell did you survive The Eye then?!

Corgant said...

Game Over for this game a long time ago, u should try the first sequel under the same title Obscure.

Cooperation and finding key items to unlock the box are important, cos they have weapons better than a shovel lol

Better yet, have some balls and try Fatal Frame 1, 2, 3 and Silent Hill 4.

Spook ur soul out from ur body!

Jason said...

Daohui,
Chey...

QR,
You ask me to get it what.
Em... don't remember :P

Brian,
Yeah, cooperative is better. At least got more brain to solve puzzles. Nah, I don't think I'll get Fatal Frame.

Janvier said...

Ish! Never tell! We could have a gaymer's night! We'll bring Fatal Frame 2 over - and we'll all play it with lights off.

Little Prince said...

i have a weak heart. sure will get high blood after such things.

savante said...

Ooh. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Tell me how to play!

Medie007 said...

takut and still wanna play. =.="

Jason said...

Janvier,
Ack.... wait for Sam. Fatal Frame 2??? Yerr...

DanielHenry,
Haha... I will have trouble sleeping.

Savante,
Come here la, I'll teach you how.

AhBong,
That's the gaymer's spirit :P

Sam said...

I'm done with I and II; what I really need help with is Fatal Frame III. No balls to finish it until now - so could do with some help. :P

URGENTLY.

adrien said...

OMG WE LET JUNE DIE!!! ALL CUZ I COULND'T FIGURE OUT THE "FREUD" PUZZLE 2 MINUTES EARLIER! sobs..

oh ans zattana rocks!!! *fireball*

Jason said...

Sam,
That must be freaking scary. Ask Savante for help.

Adrien,
OMG, now you mention it, she look horrible when she died!

Aha, and the Polymorph too!