Free Foldover!

*Thursday, 29th May 2008*

Remember the stupid driver post? Well, after the bus left, I went to get another ticket and then off to a nearby McDonald's, behind Starbucks for dinner.

I had the usual McChicken value meal, while sitting at the table opposite the counter. There are plenty of the recent Big Mac chant posters around, where you must complete the chant in 4 seconds in order to get a free Big Mac.

“Two All-Beef Patties,
Special Sauce, Lettuce,
Cheese, Pickles, Onions
On A Sesame Seed Bun!”


Anyway, I digress.

So, after the meal, it was still early anyway. I took out my book and while I was busy scribbling, a staff came over, placed a Spicy Beef Foldover box on my table and left.

Although I think it's a bit weird, I ignore it cos I thought maybe it's just a box.
But after a few minutes, curiosity got into me so I opened the box and gasp... the box is not empty! THERE IS A FOLDOVER INSIDE.

For a moment,

"Yay! Free food!"

But then,

"Nah, not interested in beef foldover and I'm already stuffed."

So I got my bags, took the tray to the counter and gave it back to the staff there. She just look at me in confusion. How come McDonald's hire such bimbo by the way? Sigh.

By the way, I didn't feel good after doing a good deed. I should have just took it and eat it on the bus. :p

9 comments:

Sam said...

Are you sure you didn't wink at the waitress or anything? :P

The foldover would've been good to homeless people.

Jason said...

Sam,
Nope. Aiya, didn't thought of that :S

Shake Trees said...

aisay... u got stewpid driver n now stewpid waitress eh... r u 12 yrs old? still scribble books 1. wakaka... kidding lar.

William said...

I miss the original spicy beef foldover.

Janvier said...

We likes the foldover. It makes a decent meal. Should have tapau back for supper lah you.

Fable Frog said...

WHAT~?? free burger? i am so memorizing the chant now!!! Oh and you should have ta pau the burger for me! :)

Ganymede said...

The same reason how JL used his "charm" to get extra beef foldover for free too. :P

Mr.D said...

If i were you, i would quietly take that foldover out and gobble it down without thinking twice. Keke

-You know who i am-

Jason said...

Koala,
Scribbling books must be only for 12yo and below?

William,
The beef strips?

Janvier,
Yeah lo.

Froggie,
Ah, why? :P

QR,
Heheheh...

Darren,
Yes, I know who you are.