Party At The End of April

*Friday, 2 May 2008*

Photobucket

I still can't believe that I really went for MODA (Malaysia Official Designers Association) show at 1U last Wednesday after work despite the crazy traffic jam at TTDI. I think I was stuck in the jam for about an hour plus.

Photobucket

But as soon as I reached the mall, my feelings changed, probably because distracted by plenty of eye candies (gaydar overload). Api, MC and Verve were already there, so I took a seat and start taking pictures. And I was so thirsty at that time, I didn't even mind what drinks they got me, I just gulp it down (it was alcohol, by the way).

Photobucket

Api: You see all the people sitting over there?
Me: Yeah, why?
Api: There's where all the designers supposed to sit, so open your eyes wide! *chuckles*


Photobucket

But it turns out to be pretty boring as most of the models are females and there were only 4 males (WTF?), so when all four of them came out parading William Liew's designs, we were pretty excited. Not forget to mention also, Jonathan Cheng looks great in black.

Photobucket

The guys camwhored a bit before leaving for late dinner at McD, The Curve with Verve's friend, MJAP and his boyfriend and to Marketplace after that. Unfortunately, the place was not packed at all. There were just 3-4 groups of people including us... but anyway, managed to met up with MJAP's friends (Jo is cute!), played some simple games and booze of course.

We lingered till around 3am and off we went to have an early breakfast at Petaling Street. I followed MJAP's car.

There's road block on the way.

He quickly stopped the car a distance away and we swapped seats! (I wasn't drinking at all at Marketplace, if you're wondering. Alcohol never taste great on my tongue.) A police came over, said that he saw us swapped seats. He took my license and IC and asked me to drive to the front. I did and while waiting for him to return back my cards, another police came over.

He: Just now that was an officer. He saw you two changed seats. He's the witness.
Me: Oh really?


Anyway, after waited for about 10 minutes, another police came over, this one was a bit soft spoken and more polite.

He: Dari mana? (Where from?)
Me: KLCC.
He: Nak pergi mana? (Going where?)
Me & MJAP: Pergi makan. (Going to eat)


*Return my IC and license*

He: Ok, sekarang nampak ini tak? Sekarang kosong kan? (Ok, you see this? It's zero here right?)

*Showing the alcohol-detector device with a pipe*

Me: Yaya. (Yes yes)
He: Ok, sekarang tiup. Kuat sikit. (Ok, blow it. Harder)


*Sounds so salah all of a sudden but I ain't blowing him, okay! :p *

He: Em, okay. Boleh pergi. (Okay, you can go now)
Me: Thank you.


*At Petaling Street...*

Verve: Jason, you drove right? We saw you drove when we passed by you just now.
Me: Yeah. Cos I wasn't drinking at Marketplace.
Api: Jason, I'm sooo proud of you.
Me: *grin* Thank you, thank you.


And reached home around 4am something. Feels happy and a bit high, maybe because it's been a long time since I partied till late and went home at such wee hour. Oh by the way, I sat next to Jo at Petaling Street. Did i mentioned that he's cute? :p

8 comments:

Sam said...

I am proud of you too. :)

Alex said...

Hehehe... somebody is dreaming about Jo... :P

savante said...

I'm sure alcohol tastes great on your tongue.

Jason said...

Sam,
Thanks :)

Alex,
Shhhhh~~

Savante,
No, it doesn't.

Medie007 said...

lucky you... :D

Jason said...

AhBong,
Lucky on what sense?

William said...

The naughty side of Jason. Kupu-Kupu Malam...

Jason said...

I'm still very much the innocent and good Jason :)