Very Familiar

*Monday, 26th May 2008*

I entered the compound.

Almost everything still look pretty much the same.

Your white coupe is there.
The plants you hanged on the pillars and wall are there.
The plants your dad planted at the left compound are there.
HeMan is there, although he look more like a single-headed Cerberus now.

There's something different.

You got a miniature Pinscher.
There's a pond at the compound now.
And more plants.

I entered the house.

You have a Wii.
There are two huge vases next to the TV cabinet.
Decors bought in Thailand and Cambodia.
Coffee table near the kitchen.
Mahjong table.
Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man poster.

I entered the room.

Very, very, very familiar scent.
Very, very, very familiar lighting.
Very, very, very familiar wall colours.
Very, very, very familiar bathroom setting.
Very, very, very familiar shower curtain. That's the one I chose, isn't it?

You moved on with yours.

So do I.

10 comments:

Medie007 said...

*sobs sobs* touched.

Sam said...

And I never knew J could come up with such deep emotional entries. :)

*hugs*

Ganymede said...

Neither did I Sam.

*hugs

Lifebook said...

Maybe it is the side effect after the rough sex (gang bang).. jerk! jerk!!

Janvier said...

Importantly is that you've moved on to better things now, right? :)

William said...

Poetic.

Alex said...

Awwww.... *hugs

savante said...

Better times to come.

Jason said...

AhBong,
Aww... *pass tissue paper*.

Sam & QR,
I might look cute but I'm emotional inside :P

Lifebook,
Laa... jealous ke?

Janvier,
Yes, of course.

William,
Poetic ke?

Alex,
*hugs back

Savante,
:)

Kok Jing's said...

oi...asked me why i'm so emotional in my post but yours......
lol