Stupid Driver

*Sunday, 25th May 2008*

Luck is not at my side lately.

There was a massive jam at Jalan Raja Chulan last Friday when I was on my way to bus station. As bus will be leaving at 8.30pm and I only have 15 minutes left, I decided to walk from AmBank to the station with two bags.

Which resulted my shoulders, both legs, butt are aching like mad the next day. It's like I've been gang-banged by several hunks who love rough sex.... sounds so salah, I know :p

As I said, luck is not at my side.

Though I made it to the station in precisely 15 mins, the bus driver refused to let me board the bus and asked me to take the next one at 10pm. Which means I have to fork out another RM 13 for the ticket.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FCUK YOU, STUPID DRIVER!

5 comments:

Fable Frog said...

Wat? you reached there and the bus is still there and they wont let you in?? WTF is that?! it's ridiculous!

Lifebook said...

gang-bang?!?! oh my god!! not in a million year. :P

Janvier said...

Complain! That bus driver cannot stop you from boarding since you arrived on time!

And it seems like Jason here knows how it feels like to be gang-banged by several hunks who loves rough sex...juk juk juk.

Sam said...

I don't get it - why would he not let you in? That's... so weird!

Medie007 said...

poor you... fuck the driver as rough as how those hunks gang-banged you. lmao.

hope all goes well. *hugs*