I Think I Like Clubbing

*Tuesday, 20th May 2008*

For the first time in six years, I think I like clubbing.

The warriors celebrated Jin and Api's birthdays (last Friday and Saturday respectively) at Frangipani and Marketplace (the new hangout place for pink "non-ciku" guys as described by Braver).

What happened on Friday: Few of them had dinner with Jin at Frangipani, French fine dining restaurant located on ground floor. Alexander set the "neck gear" theme for the party, hence most of us came in scarfs, ties and necklaces with fabulous outfits. :p

We then adjourned to the first floor around 10pm. Still pretty empty but we like the newly renovated bar area. We got ourselves a bottle of tequila and the guys started to yell "Cheers!" and "Down!".... well, you know. We also had the birthday cake courtesy of Savante (nice but a tad too sweet) and before long, the guys especially Defiant and Nasser were high on alcohol. Obscene activities ensues; Defiant blowing Nasser, Alexander molested by Janvier and I was "raped" by Alexander, Defiant and Nasser as well... T_T

I felt very warm after my fourth shots (I'm not a drinker anyway). I also don't usually go to the dancefloor but dancing with the guys was really fun. ^^

Janvier, Chief, Alexander, Jin, BunnyBan and Nasser unfortunately have to leave early so I just stick with Defiant, Api, VPYP and their friends. To my surprise, I bumped into Braver and his group of friends including Nivlac on the dancefloor! ^^

As the time getting late, we finally stopped a while, waited for Api to sober up and had some chat. Got to know Jojo (it's a guy, not a girl), a friend of VPYP (pretty much my type of guy :p ) and gave KY and Defiant a friendly peck before we call it a night.

What happened on Saturday: Jin and Alexander came to pick me up and we went to pick Defiant at Avenue K. Met Api, the birthday boy who turns 21st, VPYP, KY and Mic at Marketplace. The four of us love Marketplace more compared to Frangipani. It's more spacious with 3 bars and al fresco seating and better music too but the dancefloor is too small, hence everyone was like rubbing against each other (or maybe the occasional toe stepping!).

Jojo was there too and we had a brief talk before he joined his friends. I almost forgot, Jonathan Cheng was there too. No scandals on the second night and Defiant was practically stealing the limelight, appearing in all camwhoring pictures. :)

The effect of alcohol on me: had rashes on both my arms, chest, stomach, thighs and upper lips. My lip is very dry, cracking and aching as I'm typing this.

So, when are we going again? :D

15 comments:

Sam said...

I would never have expected to hear you say that ever. "I'm addicted to clubbing!?" LOL. That's cute. :)

We'll go again soon someday ya? :)

savante said...

Thanks. I am nice but a tad too sweet :P

Janvier said...

_You_ should have been wearing that zipper shirt you own. Easier to rape hor?

Jason said...

Sam,
LOL, I never thought I'll ever say that too ^^

Savante,
Ah, perasan la you :p

Janvier,
That's why I didn't :P

William said...

Drink more alcohol, your "zhou mok" will eventually vanish...

Ganymede said...

Oooo we must when we come back. I need clubbing~~~

Janvier: I should wear mine too. :P

Alex said...

Glad you enjoyed it... :P there'll be more to come. Meanwhile, need to work out to be more presentable!

Anonymous said...

kena rape oso like clubbing ah. lolx... duhz... kidding. tmrw drink leong sui ah. remember.

Janvier said...

Queer Ranter: Jangan-jangan you zip off one of your nipples ya. Jaga sikit when wearing your zipper shirt.

Jason said...

William,
Dowan lah.

QR,
That would be next month. Haha.

Alex,
How to work out? Really wanna join gym?

Koala,
Drink leong sui tomorrow???

Janvier,
Let's do a zipper theme!

Anonymous said...

You boys have all the fun and left me alone. Lain kali, pergi ajaklah aku sekali!!

Jason said...

Fairy,
Hahah, don't lah sad. Ok, will ask you along next time.

Fable Frog said...

wah! so fun! u got gang raped some more! Awesome! :D

Jason said...

Froggie,
Apa fun! We shall do that to you next time!

David The Man said...

Hay! glad you people had fun! Do invite me along next time, ok? And just take care yourself. Don't get gang-raped yea, hehehe...