Freedom Festival '08

*Sunday, 11st May 2008*

Photobucket

An impromptu invitation by MJAP to the Freedom Festival '08 at Admiral Marina, Port Dickson last Friday certainly is a shock to me. After all, I'm not a rave party fans and I have things to do on Saturday. MJAP said that I can drive his car back either after the party or early the next morning, which I was kinda hesitant to do (it's not my car!) But another fellow blogger (it's a she) was also attending and persuade me to go, so I gave in.

Photobucket
*Wristband

Photobucket

The party was on the beach and we went in kinda late, around 11pm where Ferry Corsten already finished spinning and it was DJ Tiesto's turn! (Actually I have no idea who are they but I did some googling before coming). The authorities were quite strict, they checked almost every "hidden" part of the body, in case the crowds bring in any drugs (but of course they'll take them before entering la).

Photobucket
*The music is more like trance...

Photobucket
*And the crowds went crazy... :)

Photobucket
*So many shirtless guys, girls in bikinis, foreigners...

Photobucket
*Fireworks! And those thing felt onto us after burning... something like ashes. Ergh

Photobucket
*Followed by confetti~~~~!

Photobucket

Photobucket
*Ending track... at 3am

Quite an experience for me (never attended rave party before) and it doesn't surprised me that most of the people there were Malays.

I insisted on following my friend's car on the way back cos I'm not sure the way to get back to KL. Still, couldn't believe that I really went there, partied and came back few hours later. Hahaha :p

*Thanks MJAP for the invitation and borrowed me your car ;)

10 comments:

Ganymede said...

That was rather brief...

We want more~~~

William said...

A report from ground zero!

savante said...

You should read the papers - and the complaints the locals made :P

Unknown said...

Yup agree with Savante. This party is gaining a lot of bad publicity already.

Jason said...

QR,
Lazy to type.

William,
Peace! ;)

Savante & Daohui,
Read that. Ask them to blame the authorities la.

David The Man said...

Ehh, I kat Jepun ni... parti apa nih? I dah tak update diri I sejak datang ke sini. Asyik saje tengok TV Jepun.

Fable Frog said...

Rave party! woot! but haiya... rave held in our country... sure cannot compare to... say... London or Ibiza lar...

Jason said...

DTM,
Isn't that good?

Froggie,
Of course lah.

Anonymous said...

I see some one enjoyed himself when I was gone. hehe.. Port Dickson not that far anyway. Great to see you let your hair down and went on a rave party. Best rave/something I ever attended was UV Nation. Just nothing like it!

Jason said...

Fairy,
UV Nation a gay rave party isn't it? Btw, welcome back.