Ten Little Hotties

*Sunday, 4th May 2008*

First of all, Happy Birthday to WH!

Defiant tagged me with this meme last month and I only managed to put it up today. Here goes.

Compose a list of your top ten sexiest famous men (if you're a girl) or women (if you're a guy).

Of course I'm going to list down my men, excuse me. (With no particular order)

Photobucket
JC Chasez



When I first started to indulge in English music, that's when the boybands flourished. JC's from the group NSync along with Justin Timberlake (I never think that Justin's good looking at all) and Lance Bass (Lance's admitted that he's gay).

Photobucket
Eric Mabius



No, I haven't watch Ugly Betty yet but I already noticed him in Resident Evil as the hunky Matt Addison, the so-called police officer who snuck up into the The Hive and bumped into Alice (Milla Jovovich).

Photobucket
Channing Tatum



First introduction on him was when I watched Step Up, a story about a rebellious young guy, Tyler Gage (Tatum) and privileged modern dancer Nora Clark (Jenna Dewan)who find themselves paired up in a showcase that determines both of their future. He'll be appearing too in Step Up 2, just hope that it'll be show at our local cinemas.

Photobucket
Russell Wong



Remember the villian in Romeo Must Die? If no, then you can catch him in the upcoming movie The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor this August, alongside with Brendan Fraser, Michelle Yeoh and Jet Li. :D

Photobucket
Jeff Timmons



Another guy from the boyband, Jeff Timmons was the founder of 98 Degrees. Me likey him more than Nick Lachey maybe because I feel that Nick's face structure resembles Joker (LOL) especially when he smiles. Anyway, I remembered the last copy of Galaxie magazine I bought has Jeff half naked picture, wrapped in blanket on the cover but I can't find it. :(

Photobucket
Jake Shimabukuro



Born in Hawaii and also known as "lightning-fast fingers", Jake is a ukulele virtuoso who composed the theme song of the 2006 Japanese movie Hula Girls.

Photobucket
Chris Evans



Do I need to say more? :P

Photobucket
Song II-Guk



I think there's too much Korean stars for me to recognise their names. If you wanna know who is Song II-Guk, go to Speedy Video and look for Korean film, The Art of Seduction. The cover shot of him was real sexy. Love his small eyes.

Photobucket
Zhao Wen Zhuo



When mention Chinese martial arts stars, we usually familiar with Jacky and Jet and maybe Donnie Yen but I personally think that none of them look as good as Zhao Wen Zhuo.

Photobucket
Daniel Henney



Last but not least, my favourite Daniel Henney! When WMW sent me some Youtube links on a Korean TV show, I couldn't stop myself from laughing over the female celebrities who literally threw themselves over him! I'm still eager to watch him in My Father... maybe I should download it :P

So, there you go, my 10 littles hotties.

See also Defiant and Nasser's posts.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo lala...from your list, I also like JC Chasez, Jeff Timmons (and I got that Galaxie issue, damn! he's so fucking hot and sexy!), Eric Mabius and Zhao Wen Zuo.

Leon Koh said...

I love all on your list, but thinks you have missed out Zhao wen xuan :)

Ganymede said...

I knew Henney was coming out! :P

Jason said...

Calvin,
I lost my copy of Galaxie :(
Mom must have sold it to the old newspaper man.

Leon,
Hello hello. Em, who is Zhao Wen Xuan? By the way, nice blog you have there.

QR,
Of course :)

Unknown said...

How come no Edison Chen? Me love. Heh heh heh.

Jason said...

Edison!? Tak minat :p

Shake Trees said...

somethings r gud to see but cant be touched. like artifacts or diamonds. cant be bought either. not many understood the power of beauty dat lies in the warmth blood below the skin powered by the greatest love in the heart. many chased the lusture dreams.

Jason said...

Koala: Well, I touched, I washed, I observed, I sorted diamonds before. Nvm, lah, it's just a meme.

schwul-und-liberal said...

Jeff Timmons has better body, more muscles and bigger arms than Nick Lachey! :)