No Longer A Theme Park Virgin

*Sunday, 24th February 2008*

Xavier typed some weird stuff to me in GTalk last week.

Xavier: Do you have a truck?
Azzuro Hyperion: Of course no, why?
Xavier: Can drive and ran it over me?
Azzuro Hyperion: O.o"


I told Jin about it and he said that Xavier must be stressed from work. So they decided to drag him to Genting for leisure on Saturday. Which turns out to be a couples' trip... 3 couples and yours truly... the only single cum photographer of the day.

Photobucket
Xavier's breakfast... weird looking mashed potato from BK



Photobucket
Guess whose heads?



The other passengers were literally sit wherever they like so they messed up with our seats number. Luckily I managed to sit nearer to them as there's an empty seat behind Xavier.

(SMS)
Xavier: Make sure you get the guy's number before we leave the bus.
Azzuro Hyperion: WTH!
Xavier: Hey, I don't ask you to change seat without reason! :P Get to work :)
Azzuro Hyperion: Erk... don't want~
Daemon: Ask him lah, "What are you reading?"
Azzuro Hyperion: *dot dot dot*
Xavier: Pretend to sleep then lean on him :P


Since when did Xavier become like Savante?? = ="

Photobucket
I think cable cars are scary.



The weather unfortunately was a bit warm that day. Luckily I didn't brought any jacket or sweater. For your info... this is my first time to venture into Genting's theme park.

Photobucket
Weee~~~ Spinner!



Photobucket
Space Shot. The long queue turned us off. Not because we're scared, ok :P



Lunch was at somewhere in the indoor park. We then continued to monorail etc. This is where those mushy mushy things starting to happen...

Photobucket
Ahemmm... someone's hand crawling somewhere...



Photobucket
Splash!



Photobucket
Carps galore!



Photobucket
"With our powers combined..."



Photobucket
On the way down to cable station.... our gondola's number.



Back to 1U for dinner except Xavier and Daemon as they have yam cha session with friends. And I followed Jin's car home after that.

Photobucket
My swollen knee after knocked on the roller coaster when it suddenly turns.



I enjoyed myself, it was a nice trip, maybe shall do that again. So now I can officially announce that I'm no longer a theme park virgin. :P Hope that Xavier feels better already ;)

16 comments:

Ganymede said...

So did you get the number?! Be proactive. :P

That picture of your knee at first looked like a penis! I was shocked. Only to realise that its your knee. Hahaha.

Sam said...

YOU MISSED THE BEST RIDE!!!

And aiyorrrrrr, macam mana boleh kena kaki ni. Go rub some medicine and massage it a bit. Get the blood flowing.

Jason said...

QR,
No of course!
Aiyer, penis aje you tau. *smack

Sam,
Best ride? O.o
Cos I sat alone and no one for me to "cushion" when it turns. So kena kaki lo.

Unknown said...

I miss Genting already...Hihihi.

Jason said...

DaoHui,
Make a trip there. RM 38 is not expensive :)

Medie007 said...

waliao eh... like tat also can bruise!?

William said...

Aiyoh, never tell us yesterday. Would have help you sek-sek. :P

Alex said...

Hope you enjoyed the trip :P ...and get well soon.... :)

Lifebook said...

Why don't you get the phone number.. I am so agree with Xavier. :)

Jason said...

AhBong,
The train hates me :(

William,
Ack! *pinch

Alex,
I lurve the trip :D
It's getting better already, thanks!

Lifebook,
Dowan :P

savante said...

Never been to a theme park?!?!

Anyway did you at least get the guy's number?

Fable Frog said...

Hmmm must have got the number liao but diam diam jer~ wakakaka!! wah~ the bruise look so serious geh~ never heard ppl get bruise from roller coaster lor!! hahaha

adrien said...

eekz the bruise looks painfully exciting to picit! if you've read my older OLDER posts you'd knoe ofm y fetish of inflicting pain on bruises. omg i sound like a freak. lol.

ANYWAY i should've come along lah. then i can so nudge u to ask for tht guy's number! u know me la. :p

Jason said...

Savante,
That doesn't mean that I never been to Genting!
Nope.

Froggie,
Shhhh... don't so loud! :P
Yeah lah, what a shame.

Adrien,
You like SM... we knew it! Heh. But the bruise gone already, I picit it myself. Luckily it's not very pain.

*smack

Kok Jing's said...

SO clumsy..LOL
like tat also can get a bruise xD

Janvier said...

It's karma. Take photo of peoples knees without their knowing, you get your knee hentam. Lucky you didn't take more risque shots hor.