Fcuking Love The Bus

*Friday, 22nd February 2008*

I'm fcuking love the public transport here, especially the Rapid bus. *imagine smoke rising from the head*

It was such a pity that my office and house are nowhere near to any LRT station, so the poor me, who is not driving have to rely heavily on other mode of public transport especially bus.

Waiting for bus can be described as time wasting, time consuming and energy consuming (when the pathetic bus stand did not provide enough seats and you'll have to stand) activity. Not to mention also the crowd when the bus arrived (it's a crowd, there's no such thing as a queue) that force themselves to get into the bus. This is what we call "50 years independence"? Maybe I should take a video next time.

The thing that makes me frustrated was the frequencies of the bus. There's only one type of bus passes my area and on weekends or night time, I would have to wait for a freaking one hour for the bus to arrive! I still remembered I waited from 9.15pm to 12.10am for the stupid bus in front of Times Square. I finally gave up and take the cab instead.

I learned to leave the house 2 hours earlier when I need to go out ever since.

I'm so fcuking love the public transport.

10 comments:

Ganymede said...

Awwww. Hugs. Welcome to Msia where things don't work cause the people who manage them sucks!

Unknown said...

My suggestion?
Buy a car...

William said...

My love affair with the bus system started in Uni year 1. :P. She's really a bitch.

savante said...

Reason enough to love the car.

Or at least get a bicycle :P

Janvier said...

We actually find public transport to be rather a viable alternative!

...but just not in Malaysia. :P

Jason said...

QR,
*Hugs and cry* :P

DaoHui,
That will have to wait.... :(

William,
She is still a bitch. Cis.

Savante,
Bicycle??? O.o

Janvier,
Yalah! Stupid stupid...

Little Prince said...

there's bus in malaysia?
OMG i didn't know that!!!
i so hearts malaysia a little more now!
LOLs.
and i so HEARTS taxi here too!
like totally dude!

Will said...

You should get a motorcycle, because you would look so good in black leather.

Actually, forget the motorcycle, just get the leather.

MrBunnyBan said...

Hrm? Jason in leather? What an idea... but panas lar.

Jason said...

Daniel Henry,
LOL! That's why we lurve Malaysia!

Will,
Leather? Ooo..

Ban,
That makes me a roasted pig.