House Warming Party

*Monday, 18th February 2008*

Dear readers and bloggers,

Thanks for your concern on my previous post. Boss agreed to bear the losses and we're still waiting for the documents to be processed. I just hope that the final amount will be lesser than what I calculated. She didn't scold, warn me or harsh to me and didn't mention she's gonna reduce my salary whatsoever, just ask me to be more careful in the future. Although I'm relieved, I still feel guilty inside anyway.

* * * * * * *



Was at Andy's new place on Sunday at Kota Damansara for house-warming party. He moved in with his boyfriend (aka hubby, as what he typed in MSN) and invited a few of his friends over for steamboat. I was the earliest to arrive and they were watching Elektra.

The apartment was lovely and tidy albeit a bit small. The walls were painted apple green with matching curtain and quite windy. There's fridge, TV, sofas, washing machine, stove etc... it's like everything were complete. It's like an example of lifestyle every gay guys were dreaming about; to build up a home, a sanctuary for two people where they can hold hands or kiss whenever they wanted. Take a soapy shower together. Cook for him when he's hungry and feeling lazy to go down to pack dinner. You do the laundry in the morning and he iron the shirts in the evening. Feed you porridge when you're sick.

Anyway, I digress.

Their friends were quite a bunch of funny people.

Guy No 1: I like these! *pointing to cocktail sausages!* Take for me please!
Fag Hag No 1: Ok ok... how much you want?
Guy No 1: As much as I can take it.


*laughters*

Too bad none of them are my type. Hmmmm...
But it was fun to watch those mushy mushy moments though. :P

12 comments:

Medie007 said...

she purposely make u guilty de... reverse psycology! wukakakakka

adrien said...

kiss more ass lah. :p

not your type? picky nyer. lol

Jason said...

AhBong,
Cheh, you study psycology kah? *smack

Adrien,
Who knows, maybe they do that often. LOL!

I'm famous for my picky-ness :P

savante said...

aWWWWW. Tho Thweeeet.

Ganymede said...

I want a place of my own with my dearie too!

*smacks the pickiness out of you

MrBunnyBan said...

Housewarming party for two lovers? How nice!

Janvier said...

Adrien was telling you to kiss more ass lah. :D

When you're rich and famous then you can be very picky. Maybe you already are! That's why!

Jason said...

Savante,
La loh... tho thweet.

QR,
*evades

Ban,
La loh... tho thweet, wite?

Janvier,
Oh right... mistaken.
As Leggie said, "I'm rich". :P

William said...

Ohhh... moving in. More love. More friction.

Yalah, you memang picky. Until yang kat depan mata pun dah berada. :P

Jason said...

William,
Who is that!? O.O

Cheryl said...

haiyo dear2,u memang slow la... ur housemate la! haiya....dah rabun sikit pikirkan cinta ke? :D

Jason said...

Cheryl,
Errr.... mana ada!