Eve of CNY

*Monday, 11st February 2008*

It's my first time going back home for Chinese New Year. I made a correct choice to follow my friend's car instead of taking the bus (horror!) despite the fact that we can only leave KL on New Year's Eve. But the dude... seemingly reluctant to return home to see his parents although he only go back once a year.

AT: Let's go for breakfast.

One hour later...

AT: I think I wanna have my haircut first.
Azzuro Hyperion: Tell me you're not delaying the time. :P
AT: No no...


And so we headed to Sg. Wang and he picked a saloon which was still open that day, while I waited for him. Most shops were not open yet (or closed?). The hairdresser (whatever you call them) was too talkative by the way. I flipped some women mags (no choice, they only provide those) and read the Event pages. Saw some pictures of Jonathan Cheng and Ken Lim and bla bla bla....

Traffic, luckily was smooth along the highway and the sun was shining brightly. What a lovley day to go Cameron Highlands or somewhere else far away from work and office but no, we're heading home.

Ipoh was freaking HOT, I tell you. The thermometer in my house showed 38 degrees.

2 comments:

Medie007 said...

it's freaking COLD at home...

blardy HOT over here...

i'm having temperature shock... :P

Jason said...

It's freaking hot at home and just nice here. So no shock for me :P