From My Playlist 8

*Monday, 11st February 2008*



窗外开始下起毛毛雨 (It started to drizzle outside the window)
云遮住了星星 (The clouds covered the stars)
夜深了还没有睡意 (Doesn't feel sleepy even it's already midnight)
翻来覆去的想你 (And just thinking of you no matter what I do)
时钟滴答滴答的声音 (The clock sounds "di da di da")
像在说我爱你 (I wanted to say "I Love You" again)
转过2点3点到6点 (It turns from 2am, 3am and 6am)
恨不得快点见到你 (Just hope to see you as soon as possible)
幸福的距离 就算万公里 (The distance of happiness, eventhough it's thousands of kilometres)
在你眼里有我想要勇气 (I saw the courage I wanted from your eyes)
从南极飞到北极 南京到北京 (From south to north, from Nanjing to Beijing)
你的笑胜过那些美景 (Your smile looked much better than a nice landscape)
我们勾勾手 就一言为定 (Crossing little fingers, we promised to each other)
我会傻傻的好好的爱你 (I will love you with all my heart)
你的名加我的姓 (Your last name, plus my surname)
永远在一起 (Be together for eternity)
拥抱多过千言万语 (Our hugs expressed more than a thousand words)


~Happy Valentine's Day~

No comments: