Single & Friends

*Monday, 1st October 2007*

Received SMS from my sister last week, saying that my brother was admitted to the hospital after two days of non-stop headache and infection on his esophagus due to smoking and late night sleeps. Discharged last Saturday after 4 days stay in the ward, I bet he can't wait to drag his butt out of the hospital and re-worship his beloved ciggies which brought him to the hospital bed. Black sheep? Nah. Dark Sheep he is.

Had some not so nice dim sum breakfast with Shim when I went back to Ipoh previously. Being a friend of G (I knew most of G's friends aka schoolmates), she told me that G wanna have me back.

Azzuro Hyperion: I know.
Shim: How did you know?
Azzuro Hyperion: He told me himself. Stephen also knew it.
Shim: So, are you touched? *giggles* He treat you so good now.
Azzuro Hyperion: .....no. I thought he supposed to be with Ken.
Shim: They're separated, don't you know?
Azzuro Hyperion: I'm aware of that.
Shim: Stephen and I never like Ken, you know.
Azzuro Hyperion: Hmm... why?
Shim: He's still in secondary school... so you know how would a boy like that behave. Immature, plus kiddie actions.
Azzuro Hyperion: I heard that he broke his leg in accident.
Shim: Yes. Is was around that time they broke off.


I met Ken once before and it was a surprise to me. G likes younger guys, so it doesn't need a genius to figure out they're attached when I saw them coming to Stephen's house together. Me and him broke up barely even 6 months and there he is, with a new boy. And now he wants me back? What a joke.

Anyway, that issue is not important. I enjoy being single now and I knew there's a bunch of friends who cared and good to me out there.

Nasser: You don't want to involve in any relationship anymore? Get a boyfriend!
Azzuro Hyperion: Later. I mean, wait.
Nasser: Wait till when?
Azzuro Hyperion: Wait till the others get theirs first. So, I have more time
to spend with you guys.
Nasser: Listen, don't just think about us, you need to make yourself happy too!
Azzuro Hyperion: Am I not happy now? :>

7 comments:

adrien said...

apparently Nasser looooved playing cupid.

there's nothing wrong being single. especially when we're all happy and contented now. :)

William said...

When single, friends are everything. When the bf comes into the pic, friends are swept aside. When dumped, we come howling and crying. That's not right. Hehe.

Sam said...

Not that I mean you're not happy now, but there's always a chance you'll be happier. :) *hugs* Knowing all of us, and you - I don't think we'll all drift apart, even when the boyfriend comes into the picture.

Ganymede said...

Awwwww.

*hugs hugs

The brightside is I can grope and fondle you withuot having someone chasing me with a parang right? :P

Jason said...

Adrien,
I heard of the Cupid thingy too. *hugs*

William,
I guess that is unavoidable... for some people.

Sam,
*hugs back* I still wanna enjoy my singlehood :P

QR,
*pinch* Yeah, you are right >:)

wmw said...

I'll boycott you if you get back with G. But fully support if you put yourself out there in the market for new love(s)!

Jason said...

WMW,
New love... is far far away! :D