Lately...

*Friday, 28th September 2007*

Some random stuff I encountered lately:


  1. Two biaches were fiddling around the cheque deposit machine, discussing how to deposit cheques, what button to press, what language to choose etc etc. I was queuing at another machine next to it.

  2. The guy in front of me was on phone while depositing cheques. "That is troublesome. Ok lah, then how are you going to pay me back? Like that ah, so good of you." Me thinks his hair is darn fugly.

  3. Just took passport photo yesterday. One word. Fugly.

  4. While walking back home after work yesterday, I passed by a Thai restaurant. A cute waiter standing at the entrance, saw me (actually he saw me numerous times as I pass by here everyday) and smile. I smile back. How long was it again since a stranger actually smile to me like that?

9 comments:

poof said...

cute waiter.....mutant?

William said...

Thai Restaurant, most prob.

Smiles from lecherous uncles got? Hehe.

Jason said...

Gauzzel,
Err... don't know. My gaydar is weak.

William,
You ah... I think I'll pretend didn't see it and walk faster. :p

Ryan said...

You didn't go up to the cute waiter and ask:"what are you smiling for?"

Ganymede said...

I smile at you what. *wink wink*

savante said...

Don't all of us smile at you too?

Sam said...

I love smiling at you too. :P

adrien said...

*smiles*

Jason said...

Ryan,
I won't do that!

QR, Doc, Sam, Adrien,
*Hugs* So sweet of you guys. But I mean strangers laa. :p