Itchy-Bitchy Stuff

*Wednesday, 12nd September 2007*

Yesterday...

The mutant brotherhood had a surprise meeting over the MSN on our coming RedBox plan this Saturday. As usual, lots of itchy-bitchy talks going around. I mean LOTS.

*I comment on Api's lunch, he got mad at me.
*Api comment on stupid sore throat, fasting and American housemate.
*We comment on Api's darkside, he got pissed off.
*We were ogling at Api's housemate's brother's pic. (Can understand ah?)
*Savante comment on stupid China blocking the Blogger.com site.
*Nasser comment on manbag with terracota soldier head.
*Janvier comment on manbag with terracota soldier head and how it became a dildo with terracota soldier head on it.
*I said I wanna "throw" Janvier after been tricked by Nasser.
*Defiant commment on watching anime. We say it's yaoi. :P
*Nasser demand me to show him the hot pictures I saw in Fridae.

See, plenty of bitchy talks when mutants gathered around.

In another separate issue, Vincent mailed me the hotel booking confirmation to me yesterday. 3 nights at Silom, 1 night at Pattaya. Yep, I'll be flying to Bangkok this coming November and will stay a night in Pattaya. So Nasser, in case you're wondering, I was browsing to look for a hookup date in Bangkok. :P

But my efforts are in vain. None are attractive enough to persuade me to view their profiles. :(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Are there anyone out there as hawt as him?



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Or maybe this?



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Come and let me bite you...



It would be so darn nice if one of them can bring me jalan-jalan in Bangkok.
*drool*


How come it's so hot in here suddenly? Hmmmm......

19 comments:

J.L said...

Errrh dont so tamak. give me one ok?

the 2nd guy look bushy and 3rd guy look yummy.

Jason said...

They're all mine!

Ganymede said...

Yaoi ah? I wish. You got ka?

Lifebook said...

If you have all of them then you no need to look for a hookup or you so called "date" in Bangkok... LOL

Jason said...

Defiant, tarak. I prefer real human :P

Lifebook, it's "date" :P

savante said...

Trust me, the boys in Thailand are plenty hot :)

Janvier said...

None attractive enough for you to look up their profiles yet they're all yours? Tamaknya.

Go and throw yourself at them lah. :D

J.L said...

I getting hungry when see them.

Jason said...

Doc, yep I know. Excited excited!

Puppet, let them throw themselves at me is much better! Ops.

Chester, hands off~~!

J.L said...

Then i have to rampas it

Fable Frog said...

wah you gonna stay in silom ah? then can conveniently bring go-go boys back to your room lar~ notti!

Ryan said...

I want the first one! What's his number? Room number 003?

Jason said...

Chester, *smacks

Froggie, Shhh... don't so loud!

Ryan, He's mine!

J.L said...

come to my room preciouss x_x i want 'eat' you kau kau

poof said...

Lol...
looks fun man, mutants outing...
lol

Theres plenty of hawt ppl here if you are wondering, u can just spit in any direction and it would land on one...

savante's tribute to china men illustration ?

wmw said...

Wah, you go Redbox with your mutant league??? Without me??? Hahaha...

conan_cat said...

ooo, now that's one really yummy guy @__o mmm... hehe. so going bangkok eh? got alot at those gigolo bars ma... kakaka... :P

adrien said...

again, i wasn't PISSED. trust me, you haven't seen pissed yet. hehe. btw, its weird how my recent post kind of relates to that comment. just to clarify things, it wasn't a retaliation to you k? your too sweet to hamput. lol

Jason said...

Gauzzel, aren't you glad you got to study overseas? Savante got crazy over chinese men after his Beijing trip.

WMW, there will be more outing, you wanna join? :D

Conan, we purposely choose Silom cos there's plenty of bars nearby.

Api, aww...