Which of the X-Men Are You?

*Monday, 17th September 2007*

Yawns. Monday blues again. The weather this morning was so gloomy, I'd rather spent more time under the pillow.

Came across something interesting from Lifebook blog just now.

You Are Shadowcat

You're like a little sister to some, but others see you as a sex kitten.
You are well trained in martial arts, a bit of a computer geek, and can totally kick butt.

Powers: the ability to "phase" through walls and other physical objects



Uh oh, now I have another special power - to walk through walls. I bet it's cool to run at high speed and nothing can obstruct me. See, I can "kick butt".

Have a good working day ahead, peeps.

7 comments:

savante said...

Ooh Kitty Pryde, one of my favourite characters for more than a decade. Even loved her in Excalibur.

adrien said...

aku wolverine!? weird.

storm's me favourite. hence the fetish for lightning. lol

Ganymede said...

Ooo sex kitten.

*purr purr

J.L said...

I'm a wolverine le. Ganas

Janvier said...

We're Jean Grey! Lovely!

Lifebook said...

He he.. sex kitten.. hmmm are you?

Jason said...

Doc,
now we know you like female comic characters :)

Api,
Me likes Storm too. What does Wolverine mean?

Defiant,
Wanna rub my neck? :P

Chester,
What does Wolverine mean?

Janvier,
What a coincidence! Both of you are psychic!

Lifebook,
Hehehe... wanna test and see? :p