Craps Again

*Thursday, 6th September 2007*

Gosh, it's September. I'm in KL for 3 months already. Looking back, when I first step into an entirely new environment away from the comfort of home, I barely sleep well for the first few nights. But slowly, things started to changed. Eventually, I learned how to take the LRT. Learned how to wash my clothes (sometimes I doubt whether I really wash them or just soak them). Learned where to take bus to go to Bukit Bintang and so forth.

Boss left early today, and I don't have much job on hand... a few clicks on the mouse and landed at Alex's blog. One thing that most people don't do is to read back what the blogger wrote at the very beginning. And I tend to be different, I read them cos I personally feels that they are amusing.

From his blog, can see that he start by writing about life at home, studies, travel, crush, initially start meeting other bloggers for outing, food and entertainment - expanding his friendship circle. And chuckles occasionally on what he wrote (told ya they're amusing), just like how I did on Joery's. Ah, no. I actually laughed reading Joery's previous posts. Hilarious one :)

Ok, gotta blast now else they'll lock me in. Will continue this some other time. Adios! ;)

7 comments:

conan_cat said...

oh yeah, life at kl... i grew up in kl so i guess i know the lrt at my fingertips, but i don't know a thing about buses here XD haha... kl ppl dunno kl bus. i read blogs for entertainment too, there are lots of funny blogs out there that you can always laugh at XD

Ganymede said...

I know what you mean about the posts. Heheheh. Everyone's got a fair share of interesting stories in their blog. Hehehe.

Jason said...

Conan, I took a look at the bus route chart and my jaw dropped. Hahah...

Defiant, you know which posts I meant?? Alright, will attack yours later on :D

J.L said...

so do u carry a map along incase you got lost?

Jason said...

Chester, nop.

Alex said...

You read all my previous posts! I'm so embarrassed! :P Hahaha... nothing funny about me la....

Jason said...

Alex, your posts are funny ones :p