Eric Mabius

*Friday, 21st September 2007*

It's Friday today! Will be away for 2 days and here's something to perk up your day. I saw Ugly Betty's commercial on TV that day and my eyes spotted someone... So I googled about it and here's what I found. Eric Harry Timothy Mabius (born April 22, 1971).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Eric Mabius as Daniel Meade in Ugly Betty, the sexy fashion magazine editor boss.



In case you have no idea who he is, here's some tip. He appeared in Cruel Intentions as Greg McConnell (remember the scene where he's on the bed with Sebastian's (Ryan Phillippe) friend when Sebastian came into the room and took his half naked pictures?) and in Resident Evil as Matt Addison (the hunky cop that later infected by the T-Virus at the end of the movie).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Suits and tie or casual?



I am so interested to get Ugly Betty in DVD now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Purple colour tie and suit!

12 comments:

Lifebook said...

I have the Ugly Betty Season 1 DVD.. :)

Ganymede said...

My my. Aren't you the stalker?

Hehehe. Yea go watch Ugly Betty. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

He is in 'The L Word' as well :)

Anonymous said...

Lifebook,
Mana beli?? Sg. Wang?

Defiant,
Apa stalker?? Cis...

Jin,
I think I missed that :(

J.L said...

Finding season 2~~

Anonymous said...

Aiyo! Now only you notice him ah? I posted everything about him in my blog long time ago. Hehehe...if you're lucky you could dig out the post I did about him. Good luck!!!

J.L said...

come jason, i help you dig out calvin blog

savante said...

And despite being a scummy character in the beginning, he has grown to become quite loveable.

Lifebook said...

I bought it from Indo.. :P

conan_cat said...

ooo, tasty, uhh i mean, handsome :P and he's actually 36 this year! woot! haha...

but still, ooo, hunky muffin

poof said...

Look at you man.
Learning to write IMDB aren't we?
haha

Jason said...

Calvin,
Seldom watch TV, can't help it. Really? Wohoo~

Chester,
You dig yours, I dig mine :p

Doc,
He's still loveable, nontheless.

Lifebook,
Ergh....

Conan,
Uh, yeah.. he's tasty :p

Gauzzel,
Nah... :p