Meme: The 5ive Thingy

*Monday, 24th September 2007*

The very first thing I found out this morning, I have a new name. Jared Junior, according to Nasser. Second thing, I've been tagged again for the same meme (I still thinks that Defiant tagged me for this). So here it goes:

5ive Things In My Bag:


  1. Old 128MB Kingston Thumbdrive from G (I HATE that name)

  2. House and office keys with a glow-in-the-dark keychain

  3. My wallet, 24yo birthday present from ex-colleagues

  4. My files

  5. Some useless papers, such as RedBox pricing list



5ive Things In My Wallet:

  1. Cash, not even more than RM50 -sigh-

  2. Expired Jusco Card

  3. Identification card, hidden

  4. Driving license(s) :p

  5. Credit card, hardly use



5ive Things I Like Most In My Room:

  1. My clothes

  2. My manga(s)

  3. My bed. Not a bed actually, just a matress

  4. My grooming tools :p

  5. Receipts/leaflets/name cards from the restaurants/cafes I went to



5ive Things I'd Like To Do:

  1. Learn ballroom dancing

  2. Learn to play the piano and violin

  3. Visit Langkawi, Kedah for holiday

  4. Visit Kenyir Lake, Terengganu, also for holiday

  5. Meet lots of good looking hunks



5ive Things I'm Doing Now:

  1. Doing this meme

  2. Replying a stranger's message on MSN

  3. Copying the titles from Api's blog

  4. Answering phone calls

  5. Checking regional market indices



5ive Things I'm Looking Forward To:

  1. Install Internet at home

  2. Get a TV so I can bring my PS2 over

  3. Get Samsung YP-K3

  4. My trip to Bangkok in November

  5. Get my camera back in 3 weeks time!



I'll just pass this to two victims, instead of five. Remember to do your homework, Gauzzel and Holden :p

La la la la....

9 comments:

Derek said...

Hey there

Wah, so into the market ar ... check market news everyday is it ....

Anyway, when u going to BKK? Which dates?

J.L said...

You want ballroom dance is it. Bring you go.

savante said...

Bangkok is amazing! make sure you see the boyz :P

Jason said...

Derek,
Harlow... no choice, it's my job :(
On 10th-14th November.

Chester,
You ada learn kah?

Doc,
I know I know! Shall camwhore and "catch" all the kuties back :p

William said...

Dulu 128MB macam banyak, sekarang 1GB pun tak cukup!

Jason said...

William,
Yalah, but I'm kedekut to buy a new one. Any better brands other than K******n?

Ganymede said...

Why do you still have the RedBox pricing list? Wanna have another session? :P

Anonymous said...

haha.... please...
PS 2 ... will make your eyes more 'pretty'.... ...

Always join those lucky draw.. see if you can win a TV. hahaha...

Jason said...

Defiant,
Yaya but let's go Neway next time :p

Shim,
No luck with lucky draw.