Last Saturday

*Monday, 29th October 2007*

Firstly, Happy 25th Birthday to Jeffrey aka Imag!


Had a tiring but fun early birthday lunch yesterday, tagged along with Dr. Savante (celebrated his 31st birthday yesterday). Shall post that up soon, stay tune.

Saturday was fine, went to Tesco for brunch and got myself a TV at last. By night, went to Old Town Kopitiam with housemate (let's call him Jackboy) and then, the night market at Taman Midah. Bought nothing except some clothes hanger and a pendant for a flogger. Went home, resume my game and got a call from WML.

WML: Where are you? Home? Let's go out, put on your best outfit.
Azzuro Hyperion: Go where?
WML: La Bear.
Azzuro Hyperion: Oh... okay, give me few minutes.
WML: 5 minutes, I'm on the way to pick you.
Azzuro Hyperion: Crazy brat, you better drive slower!


As expected, I'm late. :p

And somehow, we detour from the original plan (I have no idea where is this La Bear place) to La Queen instead. Strange thing, traffic was smooth, no jam and we found parking easily. Such rare phenomenon.

No, we didn't dance. Disappeared from the scene for quite some time, WML was rather uncomfortable with so many mutants around (sounds like me huh?) until he stumbled on one of his friend there. Shorter than me, age around 23yo but darn cute! I thought he was only 17! Also saw some familiar faces there (which I saw before on Fridae or Axcest).

Left after being there for about 1 hour and he brought me to his previous working place, KL Hilton for drink. Yes, I know it's expensive but his treat :P

When we left the place around 3am something, I went to the washroom and I saw this guy came in; around 27-28yo, tall, nicely set hair, clean cut, fair with good complexion in white and blue vertical stripes long sleeve shirt, just out from clubbing at one of the club upstairs. So, I PURPOSELY stayed in front of the mirror longer although I've finished washing my hands :P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cutie spotted!



And we both followed him (not stalking! and can't really say we're following him as our car was parked there too) till he went into KL Sentral with his friends and to the other side of the parking area.

That concludes my day laa.

10 comments:

adrien said...

for a moment there u thought u were in the same washroom as Utt.

Jason said...

Wow, I wish that too!!

William said...

At last, you've bought a TV. Is the PS2 down yet?

Ganymede said...

Yey! Time to crash at your place!

And no fair. I wanna see the cutie too! :(

savante said...

Damn. I thought it was Utt.

Ryan said...

That's it? I thought he noticed he'd been followed and turned around and beat you up?! Hahahaha.... kidding!

Jason said...

William,
Yeah, down and running.

QR,
Too bad for you. :P
Wait till you're back lor.

Savante,
If it was Utt, how could I can't recognise him???

Ryan,
He doesn't have that violent look. He's darn cute. >.<

Alex said...

Oh my Zeus! You saw someone that looks like VJ Utt??????

*faints*

Jason said...

Alex,
Someone as charming as VJ Utt!

Teja Evalea said...

lov3333x utt soooo much!!!