Meme: Those Happy Cells

*Tuesday, 9th October 2007*

Behold, Nasser has spoken.

His order, list down those happy moments accumulated inside me during these 25 years. Such a difficult task. If asked me to list down those unhappy moments, I can just cincai pick a few. =)

1. Choir practice/rehearsal/competition

Seriously, I have no idea that club activities can be this fun. All those singing, piano playing, rehearsals and teamwork really put a lot of smiles on our faces. Oh, and those ponteng kelas to attend practice too LOL. So much of sweet memories are left in the school auditorium...

2. Taman Negara

The last trip with fellow schoolmates, schoolmates' tuition-mates etc before we hit the colleges/universities in 2000. I think that was the first time I'm away from home so far away (not really that far, it's just on the other side of the peninsular actually :p ). First time sit in the bus for 10 hours. First time sit in the long speed boat. First time braving through the fast river current for 3 hours. First time take the canopy walk challenge. And first time sit at the riverbank at night with campfire and gaze at the beautiful starry night.

3. To fall in love

Em... okay, the feeling of "missing someone and longed to see him" was good. Other than that, there's nothing makes me more happy than seeing his happy faces.

4. Meet the floggers!

Oh, don't be afraid, we're not gonna flog you by the way. :P I'm talking about meeting the food bloggers last April this year. It was such a great gathering, good companions and plenty of laughters. Certainly one of my best trip to KL so far. In case you're wondering, yes, I have a food blog. Click here.

5. Meet the mutants and deliberately showing off our powers!

The Brotherhood was one terrific bunch of unique people. Like Nasser said, I won't mind to spend time with them for meal, shopping/window shopping, movies, celebrations and chat (from nonsense to entertainment, from gossips to fashion and so on). Oh, I missed one. Ogling at yummy looking guys. =P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Did someone mention yummy!?



There you go, those happy moments in my life. Now, I gotta figure out how am I gonna reach Mid Valley without getting wet... you know, it's raining outside.

Toodle loo.

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Ooh.. another chorister in da house! I joined choir too! It is fun!

Ganymede said...

Oooo. Jason wet. Nice. :P

Sam said...

Always glad to have you with us, Jase. *hugs* :)

Janvier said...

But yet Jason chose to keep quiet during our singsong. Why?

Anonymous said...

He did sing a few songs... 'smoke gets in your eyes' and ... erm... erm... tak ingat dah... :P

hey i was in a choir too... Basso... Donna E Mobile... la la la la la

Jason said...

Ryan,
Yeah, miss those days. :(

QR,
Nothing else better to think about?? *pinch*

Sam,
*Hugs Sam*

Janvier,
Emm... reluctant to sing Chinese la. You know why :p

JL,
So lame hoh? *la la la together*