Manisnya...

*Tuesday, 16th October 2007*

CKL was in depression few weeks ago, wondering about the status of himself with his so-called boyfriend. For some reasons, his boyfriend would deny their relationship when asked by his friends or would rather introduce CKL to his friends as "a normal friend".

Well... I'm not that surprised. For someone whose heart has been shattered into million pieces by the hand of his previous love, I think I understand why he would do like that to CKL. But in my own opinion, DO NOT be with someone if you don't have the courage or intention to commit yourself to the relationship.

Anyway, in MSN today, CKL seems happy. Apparently, both of them went back to Ipoh to spend the weekend together.

Azzuro Hyperion: So, did you really decided to let him go? You said you'll do that after Raya.
CKL: Nop. I won't let him go now.
Azzuro Hyperion: Ah, something good happened? :)
CKL: Yeah. We had a great weekend.


*** Angels flying ***

CKL: Hahahahaha... he called my office phone.......I ask who is it, he answer, your cute boy is looking for you :)
Azzuro Hyperion: Aiyor.... manisnya. *no eye see*
CKL: =P
Azzuro Hyperion: You cannot recognise his voice? Or you purposely ask?
CKL: I purposely ask =P You remember I told you that I ask him who am I to him?
Azzuro Hyperion: Yeah?
CKL: His reason - he told me that he is a person that will control and like to stick around his bf.....and he does not want to do that to me. Funny hor, that is what I want actually.
Azzuro Hyperion: That is call... clingy =P
CKL: Hahahahaa... when we were in Ipoh.....the feeling to be with him is so nice....he used to doesn't like us to wear the same color clothes. But these few days, we wore the same color. With his friends around. That means a lot to me.
Azzuro Hyperion: So good neh...
^^

As I said... manisnya (so sweet).

3 comments:

conan_cat said...

awww... your friend is just sooo sweet... :D yeah i guess when you're in love and when your partner is actually doing such things to you, you can't help but just smile all day... :) seems that your friend is feeling it all, alright!

hope they will be together for a long long long long time and be a happy couple forever!

savante said...

Eeee... same colours. Hee hee.

Jason said...

ConanCat,
Yeah, hope everything going well for both of them.

Savante,
Now I know you won't do that with Calvin :p