High School Meme

*Thursday, 4th October 2007*

Double "at-tag" from Apollo and Defiant... the couple's secret kungfu.

1. Favourite Subject : Biology and History. I got A1 for History, A2 for Biology.

2. Favourite Teacher : Mrs. Puvaneswary, my class teacher who teaches Additional Maths. She is a small woman with loud voice. She's agile too!

3. Worst Subject : Maths and Additional Maths. Mrs. Puvaneswary teaches Addional Maths. :p

4. Did I Sit Beside A Boy/Girl : Boy. You'll know why later.

5. Did You Hold Any Position In School? : Yes. Librarian for 2 years, Form 5 Representative (Choir Club), Assistant Secretary (Career's Club).

6. Is Your School A Co-ed Or All-Boys School? : All boys! With a swimming pool, 3 fields, a church, an auditorium, an indoor badminton court and a foodcourt-styled canteen. Now you know why. :p

7. Did You Represent Your School In Any Competition? : Yep. Choir competition in both 1998 and 1999. We clinched the champion title for Daerah Kinta 1 (Kinta 1 District) in 1999, 2 days before Teacher's Day.

8. How Did You Go To School? : By public bus.

9. Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Schoolmates All These Years? : Yes but seldom hang out together.

10. Did You Study Form 6? : Nope. I don't want more Maths!

I'll tag Ryan, Joery and William for this. :P

8 comments:

Ryan said...

Jason, oh Jason! Calvin and Chester had already tagged me for this MEME. Check them out at my blog.

Choir member huh?! Do you still join any choir currently?

Ganymede said...

Don't you just love all boys school. :P

Jason said...

Ryan,
Oh yeah, I forgotten that I already read about them on your blog. Err, nope. Malu nak nyanyi now :p

Defiant,
I do! I love swimming classes :D

Ganymede said...

I'm so envious. I want highschool boys~~~

conan_cat said...

ooo boys school... means got a lot leng chai and lots of notti things happening there la... XD

me frm co-ed school lo, nothing naughty happen de haih!!

Jason said...

Defiant,
Register yourself to study SPM again :p

ConanCat,
Leng chai... some lah. Notti things... never heard before :(
So wasted cos there's so many corners and hidden places in the school compound :p

savante said...

Eh, exactly how would you know that your teacher's pretty agile? What kinda gymnastics have you two been indulging in?

Jason said...

Doc,
What the heck were you thinking about?? Cos we sees her walking like a train and passes through crowds with ease.