Birthday Bash, Part 1

*Wednesday, 31st October 2007*

As promised, I shall write about the birthday lunch we threw for our dear Dr. Savante last Sunday at Italiannies, Gardens. It so happens that The Brotherhood also planned to celebrate mine together with Savante, which the exact date is tomorrow. What a pleasant surprise! *muak muak*

Ten of us, including Nasser's younger brother and Cheryl were super noisy, perhaps the most happening group of customers there, though we did not have William and Defiant around. Jin, rushed back from his work trip all the way from East Malaysia, just to attend the lunch and wish us Happy Birthday. Thanks Jin! The guys especially Savante, Janvier and Alexander got all excited when we were being served by some uber macho waiters, who hails from Nepal and Myanmar. And all they say were, "Quick, who got camera?? Take pictures, take pictures!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
From top left to right: Yogan, the Nepali. Razan, the skinned-head.
Below: Er... anyone know his name?



The food at Italiannies weren't that good, we had better ones at their outlet in The Curve. But they sure come in big portions, suitable for big eaters and the price were reasonable too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Someone's shirt. Good quality fabric.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Birthday cake! Banana Chocolate from Secret Recipe.
The wording means "Happy Birthday Paul & Jason"



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Savante got his favourite Hairspray illustrated book for his birthday present



After cutting the cake, I opened up the pressies and I got:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




  1. Blue Eye amulet from Dubai from Api.Domo arigatou!

  2. Ultraviolet DVD from Nasser and BunnyBan~~ You guys know I love action movies ;)

  3. Body Shop Oceanus Eau de Toilette by Cheryl. Believe it or not, this is my first fragrance!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




  1. Cute glass from Human Touch by our charming Alexander.

  2. Seducing Mr. Perfect DVD from Janvier. (Yay!) *Hugs*

  3. Star Guide To Malaysian Street Food! Another yay! Thanks William, I love the book!

  4. 2(x)ist Silver Undie from Apollo and Defiant. OMG, my first undie as birthday present! Can't believe it's 2(x)ist.... Thanks a lot guys!



See the other bloggers write-ups:
Apollo

*to be continue....*

19 comments:

poof said...

Damn! i love that shirt!!!
and i love that glass!
bloody cute!

Jason said...

Gauzzel,
Yeah, I like the shirt too. Hahaha, cute glass!

Lifebook said...

hmmmm... I am not invited again.. :( *cry* need to assign you more meme to work then.. LOL

Sam said...

Yes, I loved the shirt and was just a thought away from pulling it off from the person wearing it.

Or rather, I was actually imagining the person wearing it - without the shirt. Bwahahahaha! :P

Happy Birthday you, tomorrow is already the day itself. :) *hugs*

Ganymede said...

I'd like to see you parade in your underwear. :)

Jason said...

Lifebook,
Aiyaaa... not my fault~~ I didn't expect they'll celebrate mine as well.

Sam,
You'd always wanna do that, don't you? :P
Thanks, dear~ *muak*

QR,
You parade yours first :P

William said...

Ohhhhhh.... the uw looks fantastic! The gifts are both from Cheryl and I la... :P

adrien said...

a lil (ok maybe not so little hehe) something to ward off all those bad luck (in other words, uncles lol). lol.

ah u forgot to mention that janvier realised how it was suppose to say "tanjoubi omedeto" instead to make sense. lol

wtf where are the pictures of ME? arghhhhh....

Jason said...

William,
Er.. uw or uv? Yeah, but since you know I like to makan, so I put the book under your name.

Adrien,
LOL.. so thoughful of you *hugs*
Actually, I thought "omedeto tanjoubi" was correct one... so I didn't change it :P

Your pics shall appear in Part 2. :)

Alex said...

Aren't they cute?????

And your gifts too... hope you like them... :)

Jason said...

Alex,
They're macho :D
I love them, thanks!

William said...

You ni cakap gifts ke hunks?

Jason said...

William,
1st line, hunks.
2nd line, the gifts la of course.

wmw said...

I like Razan ;o)...for the fifth time...Happy belated birthday!

Jason said...

WMW,
OMG, you like Razan too! Thank you again! :D

Zyklon22 said...

Hey happy belated birthday. I hope I'm not too late :) What do you wan for a gift from me? Lol

Jason said...

Zyklon,
Thanks a lot dude! Haha, drop by often, that'll be good enough. ;)

Fable Frog said...

Oops!! didn't know! Happy Belated Birthday~!! :D cute pressie~

Jason said...

Froggie,
Thank you dude :)