You. Complete. The. 24 Sentences.

*Thursday, 25th October 2006*

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss was with my housemate-to-be! :S

2. I am listening to 1999 Santana feat. Wyclef's Maria Maria. I just love Spanish music.

3. I talk when I feels I wanted to. If you knew me well, you know I barely talk.

4. I love walking and listening to my favourite tracks when it's drizzling. Feels really good with those water droplets landing on my face.

5. My best friends are those who care about me and accept me for who I am.

6. My car is almost as old as me. Scary huh? My dad loves to buy used cars.

7. My love life is dead 9 months ago.

8. I hate it when people ask me to buy insurance or join some MLM thingie.

9. Love is complicated, fragile and often makes me cry.

10. Marriage is a troublesome procedure which I'm glad that it will not happen on myself.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking what to eat tonight????

12. I'm always pack and have my lunch in my office.

13. I have a secret cheesy crush on those cream and gel that capable to get rid of my dark eye circles.

14. My cell phone is my first colour screen phone with external music control.

15. When I wake up in the morning, I always off the alarm and ceiling fan.

16. When I go to bed at night, I put on my blanket cos I don't want to end up with running nose the next morning.

17. Right now I am thinking about how to go to Kelana Jaya from my office.

18. Babies are nuisance. Well, at least for me. :p

19. I get on MySpace accidentally and closed it.

20. Today I had lunch with branch manager and another stock broker whom cannot stop talking while eating. No more next time for me.

21. Tonight I will get to meet my fellow floggers for some good food and some good laughs.

22. Tomorrow I will wear casually to work cos it's Friday!

23. I really want to get to know some hottie in Bangkok next month.

24. Someone that will most likely repost are the people who thinks this meme is fun and wanna do it to tag someone else. Lalalala...

Gotta go, else will be late again. Toodle loo.

17 comments:

Ganymede said...

Uh last kiss was with the housemate-to-be!? How scandalous! He hasn't even moved in yet!

Sam said...

Well at least it wasn't with a beer bottle. :P

Jason said...

QR,
That was er... accident. :P

Sam,
Lawks ^^

Janvier said...

Accident our foot lah! Tell more!

Will said...

I can help you with #23, but I want more details on #1

Sam said...

Me too. Maybe I'll sponsor you some mangina if you do tell us what it is you did. :P

Jason said...

Janvier,
*Smacks

Will,
Err... just... kiss :)

Sam,
Whose manginas???

William said...

A premeditated accident?

Ganymede said...

I WANT DETAILS!

savante said...

Exactly what car are you driving!?

Sam said...

My mangina? :P

adrien said...

holy mangina! u kissed your housemate to be?! i KNEW IT! *recalls msn conversation of denials and infatuations*

conan_cat said...

lol ur list is funny ler... and wah ur car really as old as you ah @-o time to get a new one lor... i'm sure it's a real pain in da ass to drive lol.

wmw said...

Adrien...I'm with you! We had the same conversation over MSN...and he told me there was NOTHING!...Hmmph...and now I see no. 1!" Common, spill the beans...or the cream...or whatever...LOL!

Jason said...

William,
Secret :D

QR,
Wait wait... till I see you :P

Savante,
Daihatsu Charade, beige colour. Now it has a new CD player, additional speakers and cooler air cond.

Sam,
Yii.. dun want :P

Adrien,
Wahahaha. You should kiss Mica sometime too :P

ConanCat,
It's ok just a bit noisy. No $ to buy new yet :(

WMW,
Spill the chocolate sauce. Hehehe...

Precious Pea said...

And i tot you said he is not your type...gosh...you lied!! LOL!

Jason said...

PP,
Ahahaha~~
Not my type but can kiss, right?