Prologue To A Mutant's Life

*Wednesday, 11st July 2007*

In case you're wondering, this isn't the first time I blog... I have another blog somewhere else. But much things were floating in my mind recently, and I'm pretty sure that sooner or later, I'll forget about them if I don't note them down. Thus, I came up with My Little Sanctuary. Initially, I named it Mutant Sanctuary but I felt that it sounds real strange, so I decided to change it.

Now about those thoughts that came to me... I guess that happens when one started to live alone, away from family and work in a totally different environment - you'll get lots of 'why' and 'huh' most the time.

By the way, I'm not good in playing around with my grammar. Plus, I'm drop dead boring and quiet in real so you might find that my upcoming posts are pretty.... bland.

I shall continue this some other time. Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments: