Boring Job

*Thursday, 19th July 2007*

Things are getting messy at office. I'm starting to get really blur about my work, unable to focus and slow in catching up which causes piles of backload waiting to be settle for the past few days.

And for some reasons, I really HATE to make or receive phone calls!

Not forget to mention about those stupid guys at the counter. Once I'm there to collect documents, they'll start to making jokes out of me silently and laugh like monkeys screaming after that. #&*%%&@#&(!~+\


Feeling completely tense at work. Can I quit?

2 comments:

Derek said...

Hi Jason

Thanks for coming to my blog! And welcome to the blogging world! Hehe ...

Ooh, you're in investment banking. Must be earning big bucks LOL

Cheers ;P

Jason said...

Hi Derek,

You're welcome and thanks too.
Nah... I've just started working one month ago. Ain't earning any big money yet. :)