65

*Thursday, 26th July 2007*

Weekend is the only thing I'm looking forward every day. However, due to lack of "facilities", I'm not too keen to go out unless there's some special event such as floggers gathering or foodcrawl activities. You know how bad the stupid "human jam" is on weekends.

So, I was at Wisma Central with Alvin on Saturday noon for haircut and late (very late) lunch at Petaling Street. After that, as I was going to board train to go home, I sms-ed J, O and WMW whether thay have plan for the night. And all of them replied "Yes!"

But J's reply is out of the ordinary.

J: "If the party here ends early, you wanna go to chubby pub?"
Me: "The one you mentioned before? 65?"
J: "Yeah, behind Jusco Maluri. Want?"
Me: (Oh well, since I'm free) "Okie, see you later then." :)
J: "Bye!"

*Fast forward to 11pm*

Seriously, I've never been to any chubby pub as I'm not any chubchaser. He told me to expect a crowd of "big size mens"... Now does that mean a bad sign? But who cares, if I'm the only rose among the thorns, I might have been able to attract someone to come and buy me drinks, isn't it? :P

The place, Cafe@65 turns out pretty nice and not so noisy as discos out there. Although mostly chubs there (no eye candy for me), but the people there are quite friendly and have good voice, I must say.

Thanks to J for the lovely night, muak! Hope your boyfriend didn't see this! :P

8 comments:

Ryan said...

Chubby pub? That's interesting! Not that I am into chubby, but that's really something I never heard before.

Anyway, never been to any pub or club. I am a 'good' boy! Wahahaha...

Jason said...

Ryan, you serious?? Shall we break your 'good boy' record then? Lalalalaa.... :p

Anonymous said...

I am glad to be the mentor :P

Jason said...

Griffin: I'm the one who shoud be the mentor, dear :P

Ganymede said...

Me too. I've not heard of the place. Then again, I've not heard of many places in KL...

Jason said...

QR: You're another 'good' boy? *evil grin*

wmw said...

Psssst....So curious to see the place, next time call earlier! Hahaha...

Jason said...

WMW: Hahaha! Okie, let's see when J will go again.