Born First

*Friday, 13th July 2007*

Been re-watching the Japanese anime (animation), Bleach for these few nights as there's no plan of going out. Somehow, I realised that other than picture editing, PC gaming and listening to my favourite tunes on my mp3 player... I've no other things to keep myself entertained at home after work.

There's few reasons why I'm so into Japanese anime:

  1. Characters' expressions. The Japanese portrayed the emotions, feeling and expressions very well within the characters in anime.
  2. The soundtracks.
  3. Storyline. Japanese are one type of a creative creatures.

A question, which I recently being asked by the main character in Bleach itself, Kurosaki Ichigo was like this; "Do you know why elder brothers born first?"

One would come out with all sorts of answers, I reckon... such as "Cos it's fate". Or maybe "It's God's will".

Aren't that sounds... too ordinary? Anyone can come up with a bit more creative answer?


Ichigo

"To protect the younger brother or sister who're being born later, dammit!"

2 comments:

Ganymede said...

I heart ICHIGO!~~~ Hehhee. Though I absolutely love Hitsugaya Tōshirō.

Jason said...

Hiya Queer Ranter,

Ah, Hitsugaya is too young for me :P