Flirting For 4 Months

*Wednesday, 13th August 2008*

I guess the Brothers were already aware by this time that there's something going on in between me and Nivlac since.... err.... Beijing Olympic? The real date on when we knew each other was like back in March after my horror/depressing/thriller photoshoot album was published.

- 11st April 2008 -
Mr. Photographer: I got a friend wanted to get to know you ^^
Hyperion: Oh... uncle ar? Cute or not? :S
Mr. Photographer: Cute and very eligible. Haha. 30yo only. No more uncles.

And from that, the three of us began to do MSN conferencing quite often. Mr. Photographer tend to dish out some real blush-inducing comments to me on behalf of Nivlac.

Hyperion: Yeah, I have PS2 at home.
Nivlac: I wanna play that... I haven't got the chance to play FF X. The salesperson at Sg. Wang said that they're not selling PS2 anymore... just PS3.
Mr. Photographer: Haiye, no need to buy. Just ask Hyperion to pack all his stuff and move in with you at your new condo lah. Then both of you can play PS2 everyday... kekeke.
Nivlac: Yerrr... such obvious comment hor?

Nivlac: It's getting late... let's go to bed! :P
Mr. Photographer: Hmm...? Oh, you two ar? Hehe... Have fun! Good night!
Nivlac: :P
Hyperion: *pretend dumb* I don't understand wor.

The flirting continues....
But we didn't meet each other.... not until I accidentally bumped into them at Frangipani during Jin's birthday celebration in May. Which I quickly hid myself after shaking hands with them (can't show them my tomato face!). An impromptu meeting, that's it.

Only in late July... Janvier and I were chatting and somehow, we mentioned about Nivlac where Janvier got the whole idea of the flirting process and started scheming a plan to bring Nivlac out for a better up-close observation. Hence, the Klang BKT trip.

As Janvier spreading the news to everyone in the group, I was bombarded with loads of questions about my sudden attachment and it seems that everyone has been very eager to meet him. Will get the chance soon, don't worry.

Apart from the excitement (been looking forward to the weekends nowadays), I'm kind of worried as well. Been used to the singleton's lifestyle for more than one year, it is a little trick I have to learn all over again to juggle in between friends (at least 2 groups of friends), my own time and him.

So far, it seems like I've passed the "test" from his friends aka the sisterhood :p

He's been mentioning about cooking stuff lately. Means I need to brush up my cooking skill again.

22 comments:

Lifebook said...

Finally... the updated.

Congratulation to you for leaving the singlehood.

Janvier said...

Leaving the singlehood, and now juggling the brotherhood and sisterhood. Fuiyoh.

We realized we knew who Nivlac was when we also bumped into him in Frangis on the same night! Mana tau you also knew him then!

Don't forget to cook for us.

savante said...

Awww. How sweet.

Waitaminute, does this mean we are getting another Siamese twin pair? :O Damn motherchucker!

Chris said...

Wah!!! Congratulation wo! Fall in love again.. :)

deeperanddeeper said...

Amboi... Amboi! Announcement pulak tu! :p

Remember to invite when you're cooking tau??

Alex said...

Congrats! Gongxi gongxi!
Remember to wear the hood also ah... :P
I guess we're seeing you less often from now on... sob sob...

Jason said...

Lifebook,
Thanks! Er.. don't forget to pass me your resume by the way :)

Janvier,
When I bumped into him that night, you guys already left. Yeah la, won't forget to cook for you.

Savante,
What Siamese twin pair! *pinch

Chris,
Hello there, thanks!

D&D,
OMG, tension-nyer...

Alex,
Thanks~~ Er, what hood?
Haiye, won't lah. Promise.

Cheryl said...

oh dear2!!!! u got in a member to our "family tree" ar? :P

Ryan said...

How sweet!!! Congratulations!!

Will said...

Lucky Nivlac :-)

Jason said...

Cheryl,
Haha.. new member.

Ryan,
Thanks!

Will,
Aww.. so sweet of you. *hugs

[chocoley] said...

kewl... congratulations :) nice blog here.

Legolas said...

Gasp! The submissivo found his perfect master! *whip*

Little Dove said...

That's great news! (^_^)

deeperanddeeper said...

submissivo?? haha.

ok, my dear, here's my guess: type PSBG?

:p

Lifebook said...

Lego also has the most "impressive" word. This is why we always like him.. wahahaha..

Btw, the SSSS also has to close shop ok?

William said...

Tahniah. PSP2 jadi aktivitas romantis. Hehe.

Jason said...

Dazedblu,
Hello there, thanks!

Leggie,
*whips Leggie

Dove,
Thank you!

D&D,
Haiye.. what's PSBG?

Lifebook,
Chey...

Wiliam,
Ahemmm.... :p

Kok Jing's said...

Can I buy your PS2? Sell me cheap =x

Jason said...

Julian,
Kenot. It's mine~~~! :p

wmw said...

:o)

Jason said...

WMW,
:)