The Story of BKT, Klang, Bloggers and "Yerr"

*Wednesday, 6th August 2008*

Janvier planned a BKT breakfast session in Klang 2 weeks ago. The actual date is Saturday and in order not to make them to come and pick me from Cheras, I slept over at Nivlac's new studio condo in PJ on Friday night.

Together with Chief, Nivlac and DC (all gym goers except me), I forced myself to woke up early and by the time we reach the specified place at Pandamaran, it was already 9.30am. The place was packed but we managed to secure a table. After waited for about 30mins, the pork were served. Slightly different from the usual BKT I had before as it is served in individual bowl, not claypot and not much soup were given. Taste pretty mild too.

We then took a leisure walk at Jusco Bukit Tinggi which is reported to be the largest Jusco store in Asia. The three of them also brought Chief and me into the FF outlet there for a tour.

Hyperion: I think Alexander will plop on the floor after one session of BodyPump with this. *holding the 10kg barbell*

We had lunch at Bar.B.Q Plaza (attracted to the ads outside the premise), a Thailand company which serves barbeque and simple steamboat... the food were just so so. Nivlac then brought us to Jalan Nanas for cendol (nice one!) before we left Klang and head back to his condo. While he gotta attend gym class, I took a short nap and by 6.30pm, we headed to KLCC for dinner with Braver (BravingKL) and The Sinner (For I Have Sinned).

The Sinner: So, where to eat?
Nivlac: Ask Braver to choose cos he always say no to our suggestions.
Braver: Yerr, where got??
Nivlac: Got lah, you always want expensive food what.
The Sinner: Ask Hyperion to choose.
Hyperion: Em.... Bongsen?
Braver: Yerr, not nice lar.
Nivlac: House of Sundanese.
The Sinner: Yerr, that one also not nice.
Braver: Em... let's go California Pizza Kitchen! *excited*
Nivlac: Yerr, Braver always go for Western one.
Braver: Yerr, where got wor...?
Nivlac: Ok ok, Little Penang Kafe.
Braver: Yerrrr....... ok lah, ok lah.

It was amusing, so I joined in the "yerr" frenzy but I found that I used that word quite often and sometimes, subconsciously. I've lost count on how many "yerr" I heard that night (including mine) :p

We then adjourned to Domé for drinks and more "yerr" where we talked about travelling and holiday destination throughout the night. Such bliss for a normal Saturday.

12 comments:

Janvier said...

Ai-yeeer. :P

William said...

Yer.

Jason said...

Yerr, you two ah.... :p

Legolas said...

Yerr, I still haven't got free food from you.

Jason said...

Leggie,
Yerr... you haven't come back also wat.

Anonymous said...

u guys... eat, eat, eat ... and then head to gym .. work like hell!! ha ha that's life...

Jason said...

Rusty,
Well, I didn't go to gym :)

deeperanddeeper said...

Yerrr... so observant hor you. Some more blogged about "yerr" pulak.

Fable Frog said...

yerrr~ *make sad face* didn't invite me to KLCC~

Jason said...

D&D,
Yerr... can't helped it lo ^^

Froggie,
Yerr... you don't know we were at KLCC meh when you called D&D?

Lifebook said...

Yerr.. never invite me too

Anonymous said...

Lifebook,
Yerr... you forever busy one.