Honey

*Monday, 25th August 2008*

I'm back.

Was in Ipoh last weekend, where I attended Defiant's convocation at UTP, Notroh Woods with his parents, brought them around for shopping and dinner as well.

I got to watch two movies as well, courtesy of my brother. Eight Below was touching and if you love dogs, I'm sure it'll make you weep. Second movie... I love it a lot. Jessica Alba stars in the 2003 Honey as a dance teacher/choreographer, so expect plenty of dancing, sexy moves, clubbing scenes, R&B and hip hop music.

Spoilers ahead, this is one of my favourite soundtrack from the movie. Do not click play if you're not up to it :p

I Believe - Yolanda Adams


Now where can I get the DVD...

7 comments:

Alex said...

Wah~~~~ Great dance moves!

Legolas said...

You watched Honey!! I actually watched it long time ago on HBO. Was too bored and got nothing else to do, so watched it.

Jason said...

Alex,
Yeah!

Leggie,
Me too, was bored at home so I ransacked my brother's DVDs and love it. Just feel like clubbing now.

Chris said...

Oh... 1st time heard of this movie. :p

[chocoley] said...

Nice.. I like this song :)

Jason said...

Chris,
If you see it, get it for me ya!

DazedBlu,
Hi, nice blog design you have there.

Chris said...

Yeah, sure. ;)