The Long Weekend

*Tuesday, 2nd September 2008*

Happy Merdeka everyone.

Was glad that it was a long weekend. Despite the drizzle on Friday night, Avril's concert was still on (yay). As usual, I was in PJ on weekends. Sinner came to pick me at LRT station and we had dinner in SS2 with my Nivlac and DS.

Come Saturday, we went to Curve for breakfast, registered myself as an official passport member of Fitness First and did some grocery shopping before rush to Sunway Mas for lunch with WMW. That was the first time she met Sinner and Nivlac and I'm glad that they got along pretty well.

Photobucket

Saturday was 30th August but we didn't have any intention of celebrating the countdown of Independence Day, so we just made a quick plan to chill out (which turned out to be a bitching session) at Braving KL's house (very nice condo, very contemporary with all sizes of picture frames and overlooking the Petronas Twin Tower as well as KL Tower).

I attended my first BodyJam class on Sunday with Nivlac and Sinner (Braving slept late hence he can't join us) and I guess I know why Janvier loves BodyJam so much. This is perhaps the easiest way to burn calories while having fun dancing. According to Nivlac, all BodyJam instructors are gay! O.o

This was followed by BodyPump (I'm so dead after the class but the instructor's cute!) Can slightly feel that my arms tightens after the class (ahemm...) but I was trembling throughout the class. The guy behind me must be laughing in silence >.<

We then headed over to DS's place for dinner and I was impressed! DS has good sense in home decorating - he practically transformed his apartment into a mini English cottage with artistic furnitures, lamps, chandeliers, candles, dishwares etc. Very comfortable and cosy little apartment. We brought pizzas while he himself prepared some sandwiches and his hubby, KS prepared some tong yuen in warm soy milk with rose tea and chocolates. Entertainment - I brought my PS2 along and plenty of camwhoring session with Braving's camera. Oh, I almost left out the vibrating dildo :p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was walking like a crab when I went down the stairs this morning... = ="
I wondered if anyone saw it...

22 comments:

Janvier said...

WAHAHAHA Jam and Pump back-to-back on your first day?! Congrats you survived!

Jason said...

Almost crawling out from the studio after that.... just kidding :p

Rusty said...

congratulations!!! you have signed up for fitness first...good step... just remember 'don't give up' and always find time to work out...well, at least u got company for ur workouts. happy gymming!!

Fable Frog said...

Why you walk like crab? OMG! you forgot to take out the vibrating dildo??? gasp!

Legolas said...

Another gym bunny!

Jason said...

Rusty,
Hey, thanks! Yeah, I won't give up :)

Froggie,
WTH...

Leggie,
Gym is fun.

[chocoley] said...

Congrats.. buff buff XD
Oh btw Avril will be staging here tonight.

William said...

Wah! So posh!

Alex said...

Wow... congrats! :P Next time feel feel see got difference or not...

Medie007 said...

walked like a crab... hmmmm... :P

Anonymous said...

Dazedblu,
Oh, really? Are you going to watch her perform?

William,
Nice hor?

Alex,
No difference yet le. Wait la.

AhBong,
What are you thinking, hmm?

Little Dove said...

Don't tell me you played with the vibrating dildo all night long?!!! ;p

Janvier said...

Going gym again this Sunday or not? Who was teaching Jam?

Jason said...

Dove,
Of course no! There's something more fun than that!

Janvier,
Are you going this Sunday? Nivlac's not around till noon, I think. Jam was Kenny.

H.a.M.s.A.p said...

Eh, I love body arm! Make the arms big and tone..Good for certain love-making positions..hahah

deeperanddeeper said...

Not bad lor.... back-to-back being your first gym session! Congrats u survived!

Anonymous said...

Hamsap,
That's the purpose? Hehe..

D&D,
Luckily still survive. Thank you for coming the other day! ^^

Chris said...

oh, how much u pay per month for the member fees?

Anonymous said...

Chris,
RM 155. RM 20 cheaper due to corporate rate.

Chris said...

oic.. thanx ya. ;)

Will said...

Oh not all BodyJam instructors are gay. Some just stay straight longer than others.

Jason said...

Chris,
You're welcome.

WingedMan,
Hahaha... how long is that?