The 17 Tracks

*Monday, 8th September 2008*

I gave my Nivlac a CD the other day... I burn it myself with selected tracks from my mp3 archive. He'll play it in the morning and noon time when I'm around during weekends.

My Nivlac: Nice tracks. Some of them I heard before but I don't remember the names.
Hyperion: Em... first track is... (*change of mind)... Don't want to tell you now. :p
My Nivlac: Yerr... tell lah.
Hyperion: :P


Little that he know was... all the tracks were vomit-inducing mushy-mushy love songs (ahemmm). Took me so long to pick 17 out of the hundreds as almost 99% of my archives are the weepy-heart breaking genre.

So, if you're reading this, here are the names (not in particular order).

爱我好吗 - 卓文萱
爱很简单 - 陶喆
静静的 - 庾澄庆
今生今世 - 张国荣
梁山伯与茱丽叶 - 曹格, 卓文萱
My Way - 张敬轩
男人海洋 - 周传雄
世界唯一的你 - 曹格
天天 - 陶喆
二十二 - 陶喆
我是真的 - 张信哲
幸福的距离 - 刘耕宏
一首简单的歌 - 王力宏
十指紧扣 - 张智霖
专属天使 - Tank
最美 - 江美琪
一生中最爱 - 谭咏麟

17 comments:

Sam said...

I can't read any Chinese but I'll say it all the same: awwwwwww...

savante said...

God, it's all the weep-weep, cry-cry, why-are-you-leaving-me heart-breaks-without-u genre?

Lifebook said...

please love me, simple love, silently, this life, Juliet and Chinese version Romeo... OMG!! This is why you feel so sticky lately!! Too much honey.. LOL

Jason said...

Sam,
Awwwww... :p

Savante,
Yes.

Lifebook,
Did I say I was sticky lately? When ar?

Janvier said...

Wahliao. Thick-sweet-honey that will clog gears and jam wheels. :D

Lifebook said...

Errrr.. you know lah.. is R rated leh.

deeperanddeeper said...

LOL!

Alex said...

Wow.... you should sing it the other day at the karaoke! Don't be shy!

Legolas said...

Juk juk juk...

Anonymous said...

Janvier,
Not as sweet as your ice kacang :p

Lifebook,
Ahemm..

D&D,
:P

Alex,
Hahaha... sure got chance one.

Leggie,
:p :p

Glog said...

Gosh all the mushy mushy songs...
So the me... typical things I would have done if I had a nivlac!

Chris said...

Hmm... some of them r my favourite songs last time. Hehe..

殷缘 said...

Hi, just dropped by. Nice header. Is that picture taken by you?

Jason said...

Glog,
Hahaha... when are you getting one then?

Chris,
They're still my favourite now :)

殷缘,
Hello there, thanks for dropping by. The header picture is taken by my friend.

BravingKL said...

hmm now i'm wondering if the first character of each song come together to form a hidden message that you're sending your beloved nivlac? ;)

Fable Frog said...

Amboi~ romantic nyer giving a custom made CD compilation~~ got make cover or not, with your lurvey durvey face on it~~~ ??

Kok Jing's said...

o.O all love songs...i think ur darling gonna fall asleep hearing it....cos usually love songs are slow =x
have drowsy effect..lolz