Right Now

*Monday, 23rd June 2008*

The soldier with multiple personalities tagged me with a meme.. em... when was it again? Never mind that. The meme itself sounds quite simple though.

1. Right now, what's at the top of your "top 25" list on iTunes?
Err... first, I don't use iTunes, does WMP counts? (WMP = Windows Media Player-lah).

亲爱的你怎么不在我身边 - 江美琪

As most people know, mine are 99.99% Chinese tracks.

2. Right now, what's the first thing on your "to do" list for today?
Submit client's payment advice form to the counter when lunch break ends at 2.30pm.

3. Right now, what are you thinking about having for your next meal?
I just had my lunch and I got to think what to eat tonight!?
Hmm.... maybe nasi lemak. Or claypot yee mee.

4. Right now, what other applications are running on your PC as you do this meme?
IE7 (view the futures and regional markets data)
Mozilla Firefox 2 (blog, Facebooking, downloading songs and Gmail)
MSN Messenger
Google Talk
AVG Antivirus
Microsoft Excel (clients' portfolio)

5. Right now, name 5 people you think will respond to this Meme if you tagged them?
The only person I can think of is Defiant but he's been tagged, so nah.

4 comments:

William said...

Wah, was half-expecting you to put a screenshot of your task manager. Hehe.

Ganymede said...

The only name you could have thought about was me!?

Jason said...

William,
Takde photoshop in office :p

QR,
YES.

Legolas said...

Why never tag me?! I am hurt...