Model-To-Be In Distress

*Thursday, 26th June 2008*

The lift opened and I slowly walk out of it. The evening sun was shining brightly. As I approached the stairs, a silhouette of a human body, a guy (no evidence of boobs) I presumed, walked by and stopped at the directory.

Model-To-Be: Hello. Sorry there but do you know where is this place located at?

He's a mixed (I think so, maybe Indian-Muslim), around 26-27 years old with stubbles, wearing a pair of checker short pants (above knee level) and carrying a big "semi man-bag" (you know, those resembles a woman shopping bag?)

Definitely gay, I said to myself.

I looked at the name card he shoved to my face. Don't quite remember the name of the studio but yes, it's somewhere nearby my office area.

Hyperion: Have you checked the other side of the block? *point to the left*


Model-To-Be: I did... *swing his hands in a diva-ish style* I have been searching for it for about 20 minutes!

*My gaydar suddenly pinged.

Hyperion: Em... card says Block A. This is Block A. Why don't you call the person?

Model-To-Be: I tried but he didn't answer my call... *flip the phone*

Hyperion: Okay... if you can't find it in this block, then maybe it's at the block behind. Maybe you can go and check it.

Model-To-Be: Yeah, I think so too. Thank you, anyway.

.......

Maybe I should go for audition too. I'm sure I can walk much better. :p

5 comments:

Fable Frog said...

wah~ a model ah? just bring him to an isolated area and audition him lah! make sure have your phone's video mode is on... :D

Jason said...

Froggie,
He's not hot! I wouldn't want to audition him!

William said...

Normally it's the girls that kena tipu, guys dunno la...

Alex said...

Wakakkakakaka.... Your place is so gay...

Jason said...

William,
Haha. Maybe this one kena tipu for some physical contact.

Alex,
Rarely ler. This is the first time.