Costume Party Mayhem

*Monday, 16th June 2008*

Photobucket
*Artwork by The Bunny Mafias

The gang and I went for the 3 Birthdays & 1 Farewell costume party presented by The Bunny Mafias last Friday at Relish, opposite Frangipani.

It was a blast!

The party was supposed to start at 9pm but due to some transportation issue, I only managed to reach there around 10.30pm but I noticed that most of the guests haven't arrived yet. I went to the loo to put on my costume and when I came out, all sorts of "creatures" appeared before me.

Mad surgeon & doctor, soldier, cowboy & cowgirl, rabbit waiter & waitress, Leon (from Resident Evil), L(s) & Kira (from Death Note and yes, there are 2 Ls), gigantic Sponge Bob Square Pants (so cute!), drag queens (notably Kate Moses and Audrien Hepburn), Roman emperor & Greek goddess, gay-sha (geisha), horny building site & safety construcion workers, pastry and cuisine chefs, kickboxer, pirate, mechanic and so on. Almost everyone has a fancy headgear (imagine colourful and oversized afro wigs, Minnie ears and lady hat). What a sight!

Xavier and I decided to go as chefs, so I asked around, "Where to get the chef hats!?" but no one knows. But it was luckily enough for us that I found a site on Internet on how to create a chef hat so I decided to make it myself. Instead of tissue paper as recommended by the site, I used white plastic grocery bags to cover the top part and made it puffed up... the result was hilarious!

Photobucket
Chefs and the rabbit waiter. See what I mean? :p

And here's some preview of what happened that night when these bunch of people gathered:

Photobucket

As you can see, there are plenty of molesting, stripping, kissing, hugging, laughing, cam-whoring, drinking and posing activities. :P

Guess everyone had a great time and still excited over the party (comments on the photos uploaded on Facebook were overwhelming but sorry, only available for private viewing).

That aside, MarketPlace this Saturday!

Read more about the party here:


  1. Bedtime Stories

  2. Transmission @ 8

  3. A Frog's Point of View

  4. The Oddity That Is Us

  5. Queer Rant

  6. Alexander The Gay

11 comments:

Lifebook said...

I miss all the fun.... :(

Ganymede said...

It had to be me being raped photo la...

I blogged about it too leh... Where's my link~~~

*sob sob

Jason said...

Lifebook,
How come you're not there?

QR,
OMG, you blogged so much in these few days, i had to go back a few pages to find it.

Lifebook said...

Errr.. Away from town on Friday.

Otherwise, I can molest the little chef. :P

Glog said...

Gosh it looked like some orgy-fied party more than anything....

Legolas said...

Hai....

Me . Not . There . . .

Jason said...

Lifebook,
Go molest Xavier ^^

Glog,
It was!

Leggie,
Wait till you come back on Sept.

David The Man said...

I was not there too... miss the fun

Alex said...

Great party!!! Nice and creative way of making the chef's hat!!!! Cute!!

Mr.D said...

You guys sure know how to have fun..haha.

Jason said...

DTM,
Aren't Japan fun?

Alex,
Yeah, great party! It's been a long time since I had fun. Thank you ^^

Darren,
We're fabulous ;)