Play At My Little Sanctuary

*Friday, 4th April 2008*

So the guys will come over for gaming nite (I'm sure it'll turn into something else, believe me) tomorrow. Which means I need to polish the sanctuary (The Apartment) as shiny as possible before they arrive.

On the other hand, just got a SMS from the guy at FS asking whether I'm free for a second food review this weekend, which I politely declined. No time. Need to go see my hairstylist tomorrow, clean the house and... you know. Then Sunday lunch with Mr. A and his friend (big lamp post?) and probably go for movie as well.

Maybe will play these:

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



And of course:

Photobucket



Which requires all lights to be turned off. :S

Almost forget about food. I better go and look for Domino Pizza's number in Connaught. Toodles and have a great weekend ahead.

11 comments:

Little Prince said...

mmm. how do you play a dance game on a ps?

Sam said...

I do not foresee myself tangoing like Jennifer Lopez. :P

Medie007 said...

ooo game night! i'm not invited.

blek. hateful car wash. stupid stupid stupid...

Anonymous said...

DanielHenry: Use the controller. Haha! I don't have the matt.

Sam,
No need lah unless you really want to :P

AhBong: Eh, no one inform you? I thought they spread the news. Come come.

Janvier said...

No worries about Domino's phone number - call 1-300-888-333 cukup. Ooo can order online!

Jason said...

Janvier,
Yeah, can order online! But wait for you peeps to arrived first b4 ordering lah.

William said...

The sanctuary is "whiter" that I expected.

M|key^^ said...

i got the dancing mat.... wahaha... but no play :x can i join too.... haha....

Ganymede said...

Cis cis cis!

MrBunnyBan said...

So sad we had to leave early. Next day at work i had a headache. >.<

Jason said...

William,
It's always white inside!

Mikey,
Hello there. Maybe we can ask you along next time!

QR,
La la la~~

Ban,
Ack, poor thing. Feel better yet?