Boss & Me

*Wednesday, 9th April 2008*

Over the past 10 months, boss and I have developed a "symbiosis relationship".
In case you're wondering, yes, I'm here in KL for almost one year now.

Scenario 1:
Boss: Jason, can you please tapau nasi lemak for me when you're on the way to office later?
Me: Sure.


*1 hour later*

Boss: Wah, so big portion ah! I'll eat half, another half for you. You haven't had breakfast, right?
Me: Em.. yeah, okay.


Scenario 2:
Me: Nah, here's the recipe for easy tiramisu.
Boss: Looks difficult O.O"
Me: [insert courageous words here]
Boss: Okay lah, see which weekend I free, after I make, you can be my guinea pig.
Me: Sure. :P


Scenario 3:
Boss: So much rice.... come, I give you a bit.
Me: That is not a bit, that's a lot!
Boss: Woman cannot eat so much ah... will get fat.
Me: I'm the one who will be fat actually >_<


Scenario 4:
Boss: I brought some cake/sandwich/bread/cookies/fruits in the container there. Half of them is for you.
Me: Oh, thank you.


Don't ask why am I so close to her, it's complicated to explain. :P

13 comments:

Janvier said...

You know, we're reminded of this again. :P

Sam said...

I think it's just because you're a nice guy - not a lot of people can get along with a lot of people, and you're the type who just wins his way into the hearts of others without really having to try much. :)

That said: eating so much will still make you fat. Like me. :D

Ganymede said...

Hmmmm someone's turning into the pussy side perhaps? Kekekekek.

No la. Who can resist you? Adorable, smells nice, nice looking butt and so jovial.

I think I just said too much... :P

William said...

That's sweet!

Anyway, there goes your hor fun diet.

Jason said...

Javier,
Yeah, remora. *stares*

Sam,
Er, Sam... it's a she, not he :P
Thanks for the sweet comments~~

QR,
Yalah, always said too much. *pinch pinch

William,
Ack! Why you remind me of that! >_<

Alex said...

Awww.... she loves you.... promotion soon ok?

Sam said...

I know she's a she lah. :P But that just proves your character all the more no? :)

Medie007 said...

one day she'll confess, jason, can i be ur gf? LMAO

dude, that's freaky.

Unknown said...

what's freaky? I think she's nice lah.

M|key^^ said...

You have a nice boss :)

Jason said...

Alex,
Hope so too :P

Sam,
Em...

AhBong,
You think too much.

Daohui,
:)

Mikey,
Yeah, she's nice.

MrBunnyBan said...

I think I can see why. It's the same kind of attraction that draws the uncles to you though. >.<

Jason said...

Ban,
*smack!