'Mix-'em-well'

*Monday, 7th January 2008*

Random pictures for the day. At first, I wanna put up some pictures from the party at Api's new house but that's too long and I'm lazy. So I postpone that :)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Let's seee... these pictures are form the Red Carnival by PT Foundation last month. Our poor Defiant was one of the volunteer there and since none of the guys are free to meet him, I make the exception and went to spy him in his bling bling + diva mask at Sg Wang Plaza. See the guy on stage? Defiant mentioned that he looks cute. I also got myself a Bunny pin.

Photobucket



Photobucket



It was Christmas Eve and I was out with my Ipoh friends and my REAL godbrother, CY to Bukit Bintang when we spotted this macho, tall guy with his shirt, unbuttoned almost till the navel at Pavilion. Luckily he stopped at the main entrance to take pictures with his friends and I took the opportunity to take his pictures. On CY's request, of course :P

Photobucket



Photobucket



Brother came to KL on 29th and 30th Dec for early Chinese New Year shopping with his girlfriend and I have to be their tour guide. Main target = "lala" style clothing. *Blergh* They claimed that KL's prices are much cheaper than Ipoh (I wonder if that's true). We went to Times Square (lala spot No. 1), Petaling Street and Sg Wang Plaza (lala spot No. 2). See the Mickey bag? They went back to Ipoh with that large bag full with lala stuffs. My brother is richer than me, didn't you see that? *sulks*

Photobucket



Lastly, I bagged The Most Kissable Lips 2007 blogger award on the year end floggers party. Prize: lipbalm for men, one piece! (Never heard of lipbalm for men before) I wonder if my lips will glitter if I put this on (Ewww....) :P

10 comments:

Ganymede said...

*gasp!

You have a pic of HIM!

*droooool

He's so adorable la... So so so so adorable!

Jason said...

QR,
You mentioned that he's cute what... so I went to take his picture.

MrBunnyBan said...

Oooooh, most kissable lips! Me wants to try them out!

Medie007 said...

ooo.. lipbalms for men? waaa... never seen before lei. hehehehe

William said...

Kawaii des!!!

I use that lip balm. :)

Anonymous said...

i think i'm a dress. LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason said...

Ban,
Another stalker! :P

AhBong,
Yeah la, I also never heard of that before. Wonder where they bought that.

William,
Eh... really? Nice bo?

Ezra,
OMG, why!?

adrien said...

cuz i'm yet to discover what i er...am capable of? lol

Jason said...

Adrien,
You're elastic. :)