What A 'Good' Christmas...

*Wednesday, 26th December 2006*

Sorry for the lack of updates lately.

First of all, Merry Christmas everyone! How did you spent your Christmas? For me, I had a great time in Melaka last week (will blog about that later on) with the Brotherhood but working on Christmas Eve.

On Christmas Eve, I went out with two of my Ipoh friends to Bukit Bintang area and also with a friend of theirs. But I tell you, Ipoh is really really a small place where you mention a name, you'll get to heard plenty of stories about that guy.

The friend of theirs... is my godbrother. The guy whom I used to take pictures and play with when we're small. His mom and my mom are colleagues, and they used to work together at a tailor shop in Ipoh.

BluEd: You know him? *pointing to me*
CY: Look so familiar...
Azzuro Hyperion: Me lah! Jason!
CY: O M G. Ok, keep secret from my mom ya.
Azzuro Hyperion: LOL. Then you keep mine too ya.
BluEd & Imag: *speechless*


That's my godbrother.

Apparently, I feel that his taste in guys is almost similar as mine (Yay, can spy on guys with him next time). I took a pic of a tall, macho guy outside Pavilion that night (on his request of course :P ). Shall post it up soon, so stay tuned.

And on 25th itself, I went to Bangsar for lunch with the floggers which turns out to be bad... the food are too salty. I was craving for water after the meal so we went to KTZ for drinks and then I took bus to Sunway Pyramid to meet up with the Ipoh guys. The weather's so hot and I'm bushed. Managed to grab 2 present for the orphan for Friday's party but I'm really really tired. My sore throat worsen at the same time and it's so painful till I can't sleep well last night.

Today, back to work. Full day work. Luckily the swollen part subsided a bit. Hope it'll be better by Friday.

3 comments:

William said...

No deep throating for a week now, you hear?

Alex said...

Get well soon and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Jason said...

William,
Erk.... okay okay :P

Alex,
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!