Metrosexual

*Friday, 28th December 2007*

No, I'm not talking or discussing about the neologism that happened to most men around the globe, I'm talking about a movie here (Gang chanee gap ee-aep). Well, for those who haven't watch it, I don't mean to spoil the plot. Treat it as an introduction :P

Photobucket
Clockwise from top right: Fyne, Pat, Pang, Pom and Nim.



Four female friends got together for lunch one day when their fifth friend announce that she's gonna get married with his boyfriend of three months. The boyfriend, Kong is well-groomed (er, resembles Alexander), enjoys cooking (me), loves ice cream with cherry (ice cream = me, cherry = Defiant) a shopping enthusiast (this sounds just like Api) and home decorating (Savante, obviously).

Pom claimed that she saw Kong earlier at a male model beauty pageant and she saw him embracing another man backstage, so this raise the suspicions among the four friends that Pang is actually going to marry a gay man instead of a metrosexual man. But in order to confirm their belief, they need proof. I shall let you imagine the hilarious thing that happened throughout their "investigations". :P

Photobucket



Photobucket
Thianchai Chaisawatdee as Kong



Photobucket



Photobucket
Moncheep Siwasinanggoon as Pehng, Kong's gay ex-classmate



PS: Pehng looks great in a tight hot pink polo tee. :p

*Thanks to Janvier who borrowed me the movie.

12 comments:

Darlie & Latte said...

haha, i have that cd too, and i watch it in cantonese version. is quite long ago already that movie. I even tried b4 to upload it to dailymotion. is quite funny that movie.

savante said...

Ooh hot gay ex boyfriend!

Ryan said...

Ooh... I am so gonna get it and watch!

Janvier said...

Wahliao, now only watch kah? Then Again, up til now we haven't watch all the dvds you loaned us too. :P

Sam said...

Oooh, the ex-classmate is definitely HOT. :P

Jason said...

Kenny,
Hello there. Yep, the storyline's good.

Savante,
That's ex-classmate! Where are you reading?

Ryan,
Download. I don't think I saw them selling here.

Janvier,
No la of course. Watched and re-watched :P Bring them to Des's house and watch together!

Sam,
He look hotter in pink :P

David The Man said...

Hmmm... kinda agree with savante and sammie.

MrBunnyBan said...

Aiya... I wish i watched it with you guys.

Ganymede said...

Kong hontoni KAWAII-DESU!

Jason said...

Ban,
You slept early :)

QR,
No regret staying up late and watch ya?

Mr RM said...

I finally saw the movie! It's really funny.... HOT GUYS too....

Jason said...

Rainbow Man,
Yeah, hot guys too!